Relevant and Reliable Research

Five crescents - Wikipedia

Write a thoroughly researched post based on your inquiry question. Your post must have FIVE reliable sources and provide a "Works Cited" listing all of them. Your discussion post should draw on relevant information from five reliable sources. Sources should be cited in the proper MLA or APA format at the bottom of the post. Use the Five Reliable Sources guide.

Write a thoroughly researched post based on your inquiry question. Your post must have FIVE reliable sources and provide a "Works Cited" listing all of them.

Content Depth and Analysis

Your discussion post should reflect thoughtful analysis of the inquiry question you have chosen. (Use the Choosing A Topic Guide.) You need to do thorough reading of your research sources, and a careful selection of quotations to use. (Use the Research Post Guide.)

Research

Your discussion post should draw on relevant information from five reliable sources. Sources should be cited in the proper MLA or APA format at the bottom of the post. (Use the Citing Internet Sources Guide.)

Usage, Mechanics, Language, and Especially Proofreading

Strong evidence of proofreading is revealed through correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Your post should be free from errors.

Be sure to write your Works Cited using proper MLA format or use CiteThisForMe.com.

Oh, and be sure to USE QUOTATIONS PROPERLY!