Answer "Who am I" with four photos

Who am I? a Creative Commons image by Lorianne DiSabato on flickr

Add four Creative Commons images to a Google Presentation to represent yourself with image and text.

Add four Creative Commons images to a Google Presentation to represent yourself with image and text.

Either

• Describe a process you have gone through in your life. Break it up into four sections and represent each with a single Creative Commons image or one that you have taken yourself. Explain why each was an important time in your life.

Or

• Represent four different aspects of your identity or four different communities that are important toyou. Consider your age, culture, backround, gender... or anything that might help you show who you are. Represent each with one Creative Commons image or one that you have taken yourself. Explain why each aspect of your identiy is important to to know about you.

Or

• Represent the values, philosophy or agreements of your school. For example, at New Directions Secondary School we assess our behavior with four "agreements": Be Here, Be Real, Be Connected, and Be Great. Does your school have something similar? Find one Creative Commons image or make one to represent how you see yourself in each of your school's "key words." Explain why each important to you.

When you are finished with your Google Presentation, copy the embed code and paste it in your Bio box. You'll find a link for your Bio box after you click to edit your profile. Be sure the Formatting options read "Full HTML, no text editor" before pasting the code.

Embed Your Four Photos on Your Profile from paulallison on Vimeo.