All news in From the Middle (6-8)

Locked In School

by: jcuevas

One day a kid named amadou got locked up in the school the school New Directions he was not so scared because he knew what he was supposed to do, but suddenly he started hearing bouncing balls in the hallway.

He thought that somebody was in the gym, but when he got upstairs he saw nobody in the gym he was extremely scared.
so he started to run but everywhere.

He followed him. Bounce! Bounce! Bounce! Bounce! Bounce!

He went inside the classroom thinking that the noise would stop but when he went inside the classroom the doors opened and closed by itself he was begging for more help nobody would answer him until he saw the clock he saw that it was about 7:30. He was happy because the school almost opened. so when it turned 7:30 hit he ran to the cafeteria.

And there he saw Jose. Jose asked him what happen, then he took him home on his car.

love

by: amartinez

Mission: Readers Theater - Hercules

by: cisaacman

External video: 

See video

File: 

This mission is a multimedia response to the Comic Book called "Hercules". We are on a mission to research the story of Hercules and his Labors. The story becomes multimedia because after the research we respond to by filming and taking photos of rehearsals of the chapters from the comic book. The first posting is a first rehearsal from chapter one of our drama class. In this rehearsal is: Scrolin, Noah, Isaiah, Kyanna, Leslie

Three of My Best!

by: SSantana

My Lost Dog

One Sunday morning, it was about to rain so I decided to take my dog for a walk. So I went for his leash and I put it around his neck. I went straight downstairs with my dog. I saw that his leash was untied. I bent down, reaching to tie his leash back. But then he got his leash off his neck.Then I ran all the way to the park. I stopped running because I got tired. My dog ran away and until this day I have never seen him again. I still remember when he ran away and watching him barking and running. I also, remember chasing my dog and seeing people in the street that didn't even help me.

I was scared and sad because I thought that something happened to him. I was very sad.I was scared because what if they stole him and hurt him. That’s what I was the most scared and nervous about.

My First Basketball Game

The first basketball game that I went to was the Knicks vs Miami Heat.It was a good game but the knicks lost by 2 points.I went for the Knicks because they gave it all they got.I was very excited to be there at Madison Square Garden.After the game ,I saw Carmelo Anthony and he shook my hand. That was the best part of the night!

When I got My PS4

For my 13th birthday, I went to school.But I had a good day. Then I went home and found my building looking somewhat suspicious.Something was wrong, But I didn't know what. I knocked on my grandma’s door and she wasn't there. I found it was strange because my grandma was always in her house.I went home and I knocked on my door. But my mom wasn't home.I saw my room door closed and I started opening it slowly. When I turned around, everybody that I know friends and family yelled out SURPRISE! I was so happy. My mom told me go to the living room because there was a surprise for me.There it was on top of my couch. The video game system that I always wanted, the PS4! That was the best present that I have ever gotten.

My things

I like playing basketball
video games
chilling outside
going to my friend’s house
picking him up to play ball

I don't like problems
but if someone tries me
I am going to react

I like my family
my mom and dad
I love the way he cooks

He loves me with his heart.

Never Give Up in Basketball

by: Ipacheco

I am a student at New Directions Secondary school from the Bronx.

My name Is Isaiah P. and there are many things are special about my name and one special fact is that it comes from the bible. Also my name is very famous. I’m from the Bronx NY. Also, I really don’t like the Bronx because it is very bad. Some students do not value their education. I miss my grandma because she passed away. I love my family, and I like to be around them all the time.

When I get out of school I like to play games outside and also play in the park. I have so much playing Xbox video games. I love playing freeze tag outside and I also enjoy doing back flips. I do awesome school work when I’m in school because I focus every day and I love it. I love school so much that I cannot wait until the next day.

What I like to do in school is write. I love pens, and I enjoy writing with them. School is fun because when you go to a new school you make new friends and I’m in a new school and I’m making new friends. I love physical education, it’s so fun and we have gym two times a day in the morning we do dance and before we leave we do physical education again. Sometimes it is very tiring.

Asia

by: APeralta

ASIA Asia has a major influence on world culture and the world ‘s economy. Many of the world's major religions came out of Asia including Christianity, Judaism, Islam Hinduism and Buddhism.

Countries such as Russia,china,Japan and india product and services that are used by every nation in the world. Asia is also abundant in natural resources.

Asia state population is 4,164,252,000 (Source: 2010 United Nations.)Asia major of Biomes is desert, grasslands, temperate forest, taiga.

I chose north america

by: sbravo

North America

North america is the third larges seven continent. It’s in the atlantic ocean is in the east and the pacific ocean is in the west.North america has three largest country in the united state of america also columbus discover america from a long time ago.so they have diffrent country like Mexico city, New york ,Los Angele, chicago,canada,pliadelphia,houstonand.even hads dester, temperate forest,taiga,grasslands.it has diffrent oceans and mountain in north american so that pretty much what north america is about and that why I choose it.

So the only reason I choose north american because it where I live and I like it here north america is america. you can do ever you want but you still need to listen to the law and you can celebrate holiday like new years, valentines, spring patrick day, april fools day, memorial day, fourth of july, civic holiday, labor day, halloween, thanksgiving day, christmas. you see north america is my choice because I like it I could see the whole city in new york city. I want to buy cool shoes and swag clothes so that why I pick north american.