All news in From the Middle (6-8)

Being Hungry

Being hungry is a bad feeling. It feels like your stomach is yelling at you. It growls and it makes you space out and think of food then you can taste the food in your mouth. It makes you frustrated and mad. Its worst when you're somewhere out and your inpatient because you're really hungry. Or when you’re in your car waiting for the traffic to leave and its really hot. And when you are in your car passing by a restaurant or a store and it smells so good but your parents don't let you get anything. What happens to me a lot is at break I don't sometimes get to eat so the first class before lunch i'm always hungry and couple minutes before the bell rings for lunch I stare at the clock waiting till its time to go and sitting there staring at it makes it feel like its taking for ever. Being hungry is horrible. I hate starving. It makes me be in a bad mood, I just want to eat right away!

Edonut

by: ejuarez

It all started in the Santa Cruz, CA. It was a disease called Edonut. That disease caused you to grow corn dogs and donuts all over your body. The disease doesn't kill you. It just make you look funny for the rest of your life. They were saying that that Edonut would soon spread all over United States. My friend had Edonut his name is Nate. He would cough and it was really annoying. Doctors said he will grow corn dogs and donuts all over his body. The donuts that were going to grow on his body were going to be sprinkled donuts. Edonut was soon be all over the world. Everybody had to evacuate to Mexico. The president Obama said that we had to nuke the United States. Once we they nuked the United States, Edonut was gone in the United States.

Edonut

by: ejuarez

Rain

by: araney

As it rains from above it lands upon the feathers of a dove! As the dove takes flight you can barely see the sun burn bright! Each rain drop upon your hand, leaves great demand. Some things are told about rain, like when it rains it help heal pain! by the end of the day it does not matter what they say! Rain is a good thing!

Rain

by: araney

Rain

by: araney

Rain

by: araney

Rain

by: araney

Mexico

by: aibarra

It was August 19, 2014 when I was going to Michoacan, Mexico to visit my family from my mom’s side. First, I packed and then my parents took me to the airport and we filled out some papers so I could travel. The time was here so I had to leave to board the airplane and say goodbye to my mom, dad and little brother. I was really sad because even though I was only going for 10 days I would miss them. I was on the plane and I couldn't see outside because it was night but I could see the lights of the city and lighting. Many hours passed and I finally landed.There were more things we had to do but then it was time, and they would open the doors and my family would be there. I went with my grandma, grandpa, uncle, aunt and my two older cousins and that's when the journey began. All of them hugged me and they were so happy I was there with them and I was too. They drove me to the house which was pretty far but I was very tired I didn’t notice when we got home. It was 6 in the morning and my cousins were sleeping so I had to wait until they wake up so I can meet them.

Friendship

by: tfry

Friendship
Friendship is a really important thing to have in your life. When you need a shoulder to cry on, you have one. Having someone to laugh with means the world to you. Someone who you can share private information with, is what I look for in a friend. Sharing memories with someone, crying together, being happy together, and most importantly, being sisters that always get along. A friend knows all your secrets, a best friend has been there with you to experience them. If you have a best friend, hold on to them, because they don’t come around often. Share adventures with her, explore the world, and live your life with this person.