Featured in Letters to Decision Makers

Recent Posts in Letters to Decision Makers

Dear President,   Hello, my name is Janet Becerra, and I am writing to you...
PTSD is the war disorder that goes far beyond the battlefield. PTSD, or Post-traumatic...
Contacting experts for an interview via email, letter, or person is an excellent way to...
Through my researching of the efficacy of the Peace Corps in the modern day, I turned to...
I just read a Wikipedia article: Digestion Digestion. (2015, August 27). Wikipedia,...

Recent comments in Letters to Decision Makers

Summary In response to Commented on
Jackson, This is such a good by connorc | Jackson, This is such a good topic to cover... Racial Profiling in Law Enforcement 05/27/2016 - 12:30pm
I strongly agree with you! I by MillyCalufetti | I strongly agree with you! I personally hav to... Dear Principal Watson 04/11/2016 - 3:31pm
Excitement needed by miaambers | Dear Eric: I am amazed by your post “Is... Is education boring for a reason? 04/04/2016 - 2:21pm
Dear Colleague, Thank you for by Green | Dear Colleague, Thank you for exploring a... Is education boring for a reason? 03/17/2016 - 3:44pm
It is so admirable to know by aliciacanales | It is so admirable to know that you are standing... Fremont High Students Standing Up 02/04/2016 - 4:45pm
Agreement by LiLiLiKingDawnTruth | I agree on your view that better communication... What I need from Fremont High School 02/04/2016 - 4:35pm
I think school fight is by Jing | I think school fight is always a bad thing for... Tough Times for Fremont High 02/04/2016 - 4:35pm
Hector I so agree with you! by lboyd | Hector I so agree with you! The new phone policy... Stop being so strict 01/08/2016 - 3:18pm
Letter to Administrators by Apowell16 | I enjoyed reading your letter to the... Dear Fremont High School Administrators. 12/17/2015 - 1:55pm
The Same Problem by alecmalouf | I go to Judge Memorial, a Catholic High School in... Bell Schedule Issues 12/16/2015 - 1:12am