All news in Gaming and New Media

The best Mummy Game EVER!!!!!

by: mortiz

The mummy maker game is my simulation, it is a good game but weird to play because you are telling organs out of a dead body and putting them in a jar. To finish the game you’re putting the mummy in the coffin.

I did the simulation, and it made me feel weird but I had fun playing it at the same time.

At one point in the simulation, I was having problem putting the organs in the jars because its was hard to put in the jars because the organs wouldn't move.

A turning point on the simulation came when I started clicking on the jars found out how to put the organs in the jars.

Finally, the simulation ends when I wrap the mummy and then I put in the coffin.

Most people would find The Mummy Maker to be weird to play and for little kids like 3-7 might think that the game is to scary to play.

Disgusted

The mummy is a simulation in which you take out the brains lungs and other body parts. The goal for the simulation is to make the dead body a mummy so it can be ready for the afterlife. What makes this simulation fun is you get to learn about ow mummies are made or ready for the afterlife. What makes this simulation interesting is I get to learn about another county tradition. I get to see what they do in order to make a mummy. I never thought mummies ever existed in real life.

I did the simulation, and it made me feel excited because learning is my thing I like to learn new things.

The simulation starts with a dead body, then they use a hook to take the brain out. Next they take out the internal organs and put it in a big jar.After that they put natron packets inside of the mummies body.Then you cover the body with natron. Next wait 40 days then take out the natron packets. Finally wrap it with cloth.

At one point in the simulation, I was disgusted because you had to take the brains out through the nose.

A turning point in the simulation came when I asked myself how is this how you make mummies. I thought you make a mummy by wrapping a body around with toilet paper.

Finally, the simulation ends when you start wrapping the body then you put the mask on its face.

Most people would find seneb to be a mummy because they are doing all the steps of a mummy to him.

Gross!

by: ltaluy

The mummy maker game is a simulation in which you play it a game that you have to find the player have to finish the game and you have to do it to the and after you put the mummy in the coffin this game is really fun to play you learned a lot from this game I don’t know about you but I really like this game it is gorse to do but that the fun part of this game.

I did the simulation,and it made me feel good I made it to the END after I put him in the coffin and put him inside the pyramid and there were no more leave to pass it made me feel like I was a doctor like I was trying to save some that was about to die and I wouldn't do that I would save that person die.

The simulation starts with the first is you have to press continue and you have to read the direction. Than you have to click on the hook to pick up the hook, then click on the brain to though the brain away, next you have to cut seneb and take some of his organ out, then you put them in the jar and put the intestines.

To the first jar, second put the stomach in the jar, third put the liver in the jar, then put the lung in the jar to then now pack the rock in the body then pick up the natron(it a trap of salt that dry your body) then cover the body with the salt then take out the rock tack the rock out then you have to plump seneb with self
Then put resin to cover him(it preserve the harden the skin) now put it on him all over him now wrap him toilet paper put jewelry on him now wrap him wrap again put the face on him.

At one point in the simulation i got confused when you had to put the thing on the jars it was going incorrect so had to try again .

A turning point in the simulation came when I had to put the jewelry on him I was thing to see were do it go and it was sell saying know when I did it and I got it right.

Finally the simulation ends that when you have to Seneb body in the mummy case finally put the mummy case in the sarcophagus and it say good know Seneb is a became an afterlife he is on his way to a journey they put a face to remember him and you are down.

most people would think found mummy game is boring but don’t think that that the person chose not my I think this mummy game is fun.

The mummy game rocks

by: amartinez

The mummy maker game is a simulation in which you make a mummy and and show how you feel at the end.The goal of this simulation is to make a mummy and to cut and to take out and to put in and to wrap and put it in the coffin.What makes this simulation interesting is how to make the mummy all the cutting all wrapping and all the put in stuff.

I did the simulation and it made me feel surprised because all the cutting and all the taking out and wrapping.

The simulation starts with using a special hook and put it thru the nose to the brain and take out the insides of the brain.Then cutting a side of the stomach and taking out the organs and placing them in a jar.Next, put some white stuff inside the cut.Then covering it with some other white stuff.Then cover it with resin all over the body.

At one point in the simulation,I was relaxed because it was just a game and it was a little awkward at a point and the rest of the game was ok .what happen in the game was how to make a mummy and how to create one.

A turning point in the simulation came when I was wrapping the mummy and putting the symbols on it and putting it in the coffin also cuttin got and taking out the organs and panting it

Finally,the simulation ends with wrapping the mummy and putting symbols and wrapping it again and putting it in the coffin.
Most people would find mummy maker to be interesting because they never made a mummy and it would be interesting to make your first mummy and see how they make it and see how you feel.

Dead Bodies - A simulation

by: lgonzalez

The maker is a simulation in which you take a stick that goes up the nose to take out the human brain. then , you cut open a small section of the body to take out the organs and put them in jars. these jars have very special tops that look like heads of Egyptian “gods”. The goal for this game is to learn about how the job was done, and what they did with most of the body parts. What makes this game fun is that most children like to learn about dead bodies, the death of the person, how they died, etc. Other children, however, don’t like learning. They like to play games that have violence, this game may not have violence in it but it does show how most objects are taken from the body. they used knives or anything that was sharp to cut open the body.

I did this simulation and i felt different afterwards. I felt wiser towards the subject i was learning this month. i now know how it was done and how they put the body to rest. I really wish i could have been there to have seen a pharaoh be put through mummification. It would’ve been a little cooler than i think it would be just playing a game about it. it seemed really gross picturing myself putting linen on a dead body.

The simulation starts with a dead body, seneb, and the god of the embalming , Anubis, is telling you his job and what to do first. First, you remove the brain and throw it away. Egyptians thought that the brain was no important in the afterlife. Then, the body is cut open to remove the organs and put them in special jars. then you stuff the body with cloth and put a type of salt over it. You leave the body for 40 days, then you remove the salt from the body and take out the cloth. Then, you put linen inside the body to keep the bodies shape. then you put a plant extract to keep the body from decaying. Once you are done, you wrap the body from head to toe. Next, you put special charms on the body for the heart, a beetle, the eye of horus, and a pillar representing the god Osiris and stability.

After that, you wrap the mummy again and put a picture of the mummy’s face on the wrapping. Then, you put the mummy in the body case. Finally, you put the mummy in the coffin and put him on his way to the afterlife.

Most people would think that the journey would end there, but it doesnt! there is more to than just that! the dead’s soul have to go through certain trails to pass to the place they call “ paradise”. If they dont do the right things, they dont get to go. The people who do good get to go to paradise.

Mummy Maker Style

by: vfarmer

The Mummy Maker is a simulation in which you create a mummy and preserve a body. The goal of the simulation is for kids to know how Ancient Egyptians preserved the afterlife. What makes this simulation fun is when you have to extract the brain and wrap the body. What makes the simulation meaningful is it teaches us how Egyptians preserved bodies.

I did the simulation, and it made me feel deeply saddened, because they actually have to extract the brain and all the organs out of the Ancient Egyptian bodies that's just gruesome! In order to preserve the body they have to do that. Wow I thought that this is very sad.

The mummy maker taught me on how Ancient Egyptians took on the afterlife. The simulation starts with you taking the brains out with a hook . Then you have to carve out the organs with a knife and put them inside jars they. Next they pack the body with natron, cover the body with natron and you wrap it with oil and linen. After they put on their amulets and headed god masks. Lastly they put the mummy in a tomb and store them away for the afterlife.

A turning point in the simulation came when I had to stuff the body with natron packets and cover it in natron, it became very confusing at that point but I managed to get through it.

Most people would probably think it’s odd, interesting, weird, wonderful or cool because they are wrapping a dead body and removing their body parts. But then again, because they do that most people would probably find it eww!’’ That’s my simulation about The Mummy Maker.’’

The mummy maker

by: bmartinez

I played the mummy make game and i'm going to explain this simulation. When i played the mummy make game i have to remove all the stuff in the body out and then you put stuff in the body.

The goal of the simulation was to learn new things about the mummy now i know how to make a mummy. This simulation make me feel nothing , i learned more about mummy then i thouter.

At one point in the simulation, i don't know we have to remove the parts in the body, then you have to put some nation in the body,you put a bag of nation.

finally, ends when you start wrapping the body , then you have to wrap it two time because you have to put amulets in the body, then put it the case and then your mummy done!!

Mummy Maker "YUCK"

The Mummy Maker game is a simulation in which you mummify a mummy. First you have to stick a needle up his nose to brake the brain and take out the brain.Then you u have to cut the stomach and take all the organs out of the body. Then you have to put the organs in the carret canopic jars. After that, you need to put salt on the inside of the body to dry up the body. Continuing , you also need to paint him and then wrap him up. Then you do you need to put four amulets on the bodys.

I did the simulation, and it made me feel disgust because i had to take the brain out, cut the stomach and take the organs out of a human body. I was also disgusted because I don’t enjoy seeing blood and this is what anubis do to the mummys.

At one point in the simulation ,I was impressed because I didn’t know that when you mummify a mummy you have to put a seneb's face of the mummy before you put them in the coffin.

A turning point in the simulation is that after you put the seneb’s face on you then put them in the caffin. My question is that why do you have to put the seneb’s face.

finally, the simulation ends by putting the scenes on the mummy's face and then I have to put the mummy in the cuffin.

Most people would probably think its odd or interesting, weird or also wonderful or cool because they wrapping a dead body and removing the body parts. But then again, because they do that, most people would probably find it “eww!!” That’s my simulation about “The Mummy Maker”

Mummy Game

by: djoseph
mummy building

The Mummy Maker is a simulation in which you have to take out the brain and take out his liver and all kind of stuff. The goal of the simulation is for you to clean out the mummy, then you have to paint the mummy. That was the fun part. What makes this simulation fun is that you get to take out his part in his body part and it was kind of ewww, but fun at the same time.

I did the simulation it was amazing. The best part I like was when you had to take out the brain and wrap the mummy, and it was not easy.

The simulation starts with a live body and when they turn up the brain they use a hook then the body is dead.

At one point in the simulation, I was saying eww because you had to take the liver and intestine it was not that god.

A turning point in the simulation came when I had to wrap the body and it was fun. Then I said to my teacher, "This game is fun."

He said, "I knew you would like it."

Finally, the simulation ends when you had to put it in the coffin, and I was like, "Is that it?"

He said, "Yes that is it, and you did good."

Most people would find mummy game to be fun and you should play. It is fun.

The Mummy Maker - "Eww!"

by: smartinez

I played The Mummy Maker game, and I'm going to explain this simulation. When I first played, I had to remove the brain, then I would have to take the hook from the table and stick it up the Seneb’s nose a number of times to break his brain into pieces. Then pull the pieces out through the nose. Next you will remove some of the internal organs and put them in the Canopic jars. Then you cover the body with resin. Then after all that you will have to wrap the body.

The goal of the simulation was to learn new things about the mummy and what they do, and how they wrap them. I actually learned from this game about the mummy. It was cool playing. When I did this simulation it made feel like nothing, just learned new things and also it was interesting. And also weird because they have to remove the body parts like, the brain, the insides, organs then they do what they got to do, then wrap them.

At one point in the simulation, I was surprised that they have to remove the body parts and take the brain out and breaking pieces of the brain and remove it. And at the end cover the body with the resin, it was also cool in a way then weird. A turning point in the simulation came when I was wrapping the mummy and removing the body parts. It was fun playing the game.

Finally, the simulation ends when you have to start wrapping the body, but sometimes each finger and toe each leg and arm, were individually wrapped. Then you place a mask on the Seneb’s face. Finally you place the Seneb’s body in the case. That's how the game of my simulation went, about the mummy and how they wrap and what they do.

Most people would probably think it's odd, or interesting, weird or also wonderful or cool because they wrapping a dead body and removing the body parts. But then again, because they do that, most people would probably find it "eww!" That's my simulation about the “The Mummy Maker.”