All news in Gaming and New Media

Math Games rule!

by: vfarmer

The Product game is a game in which two players play (Cindy Rodriguez) and I (Vontay Farmer) play on youthvoices.Well what we do in the game is player 1 picks a multiple and then player 2 plays second and picks another multipl then the two multiples adds up to a factor.

Cindy and I played on 12.13.13 and they said that the game was overjoyed because me and Cindy was having a good time and we was being overjoyed with learning.

The game started with me selecting the number 9 and cindy selected the number 1, giving her a product of 9. My second number to select was 7 when multiplied by 1 it gave me a product of 7.

At one point in the game the players were competitive because the game started to get intense and we were really against each other. Cindy was getting excited because she had 3 numbers going diagonal and only needed one more product to win.

A turning point in the game came when Cindy had 3 numbers in a diagonal position but she wasn’t aware of it. I took advantage of the fact that she was not paying attention and I intercepted. I was able to block her with a product.

Finally, the game ended when I was able to block Cindy with the product of 4*5. The number that helped me when the game was 18. I had had five numbers in a row 16, 18, 20, 21 & 24.

Most people would find The product game amazing because it makes you feel like you never want to stop playing and that's why i love this game.

Math is fun

by: jbasora

The Product Game is a game in which two players pick numbers from 1-9 to make a product. The goal of the game is for a player to get four in a row. What makes this game fun is that you can block the other player. You can also avoid picking the number a person needs to win.

I watched Moquan and Glen play on 12/12/13, and they said that the game was exciting because they were playing verying hard to win. Moquan avoided picking 8 because he knew 8* 4 is 32 and it would give Glen four in a row.

The game started with Glen. The first move was Moquan picking 4 then Glen picked 7 so it gave Glen 28. Next Moquan picked 2 and Glen picked 6. Second Moquan picked 5 and Glen selected 7. As each player got more products they had to come up with strategies to get four in a row.

At one point in the game the players were enthusiastic because Moquan blocked Glen from getting the number 12. With the number 12 Glen would have gotten 5 in a row.

A turning point in the game when Moquan was able to block all possible ways for Glen to win. Glen wanted Moquan to select 9 so that he can get 81 by 9*9.

Finally, the game ended with 5*8 and Moquan getting 40. He had four in a row 16,27,40, and 56. I felt bad for Glen because he was sad about losing.

Most people would find the Product Game interesting because you have to use math strategies and know your products and factors. The game is also fun for learning math.

Great game because it teaches something (Math, Multiplication, factors, multiples, game)

by: RMorales
Beginning
Middle
End

The product game is a game in which two player play and they need to multiply by the other number that the other player gets.The goal of the game is to get four number in a row and try to not get blocked by the other player.What make this game fun is the blocking because when the other player is going to in you block him and that makes it fun also.

I watched Diodrey and Noah on 12/12/13,and they said that the game was awesome because they were blocking each other.

The game started with Diodrey,Player 1 drags a marker to a number in the Factor List to select it.
Player 2 drags the other marker to any number in the Factor List, including the same number marked by Player 1. The product of the two marked factors is highlighted on the game board in Player 2's color.Player 1 moves either one of the markers to another number in the Factor List, and the new product is highlighted on the game board in Player 1's color.
Players take turns changing a factor on the Factor List to create products. The resulting product is marked with the player's color. If the product is already highlighted, the player loses a turn.
The first player to have four spaces in a row highlighted in their color (up and down, across, or diagonally) is the winner!

At one point of the game the player were angry because they thought that one of them were cheating.

A turning point in the game came when Diodrey he saw that Noah went and played then Diodrey went and blocked him and he kept blocking him until he won.

Finally,the game ended when Diodrey kept blocking him again and again until he won.

Most people would find the product game to be awesome because this is a cool game and you can get entertainment with your friends.

The product game

Product Game

The name of the game is product game in which two player. The goal of this game is to get four in a row. What makes this game fun is that you have to focus in the game and have to try to block them.

I played with Vontay farmer on the date of 12/12/13, and it was amazing ,first he picked the number
7 and I picked the number 1 then I had a chance to win by going diagonal..

The game started with Vontay having the factors 16 and 9 so all he needed is the factors 25 and 4 to win. I know I had to come to a solution and block him before he wins the game.

At one point in the game I was worried because Vontay had a chance to win, I was scared because if he gets the factor 18 he would had won the game but since it was my turn to pick the factor 18 and I blocked him.

A turning point in the game is that I had a chance to block him with the number 4. but then Vontay had another chance to win with the number 18. I block him and I was so proud because I know if I kept on blocking Vontay I would win.

Finally the game ended and I ended up winning but not only I won by 4 in a row but I won 5 in a row. I thought this was cool. because the same number that helped me block Vontay but it also helped me win.

Most people would find the product game to be interesting
because in the game you would have to think and block the other player and also predict what the other player moves are next.

The best product game ever!

by: djoseph

The product game is a game in which two players they have to pick a number from 1 to 9 and then if you the last to pick you get your color on the board and then the other person go and then if you are the other person go and you get four in a row you win.The goal of the game is for you to get four in a row and try to block the other player and win What makes this game fun is that when you block people they get mad and will be there laughing.

I watched Ronny and Noah play on 12/12/13, and they said that the game was amazing Ronny blocked Noah, and Noah was mad.

The game started with Ronny played then Noah played and then they said i am going to win and then he said that you not going to win and then Ronny block Noah, and Noah said, "You know I won," and he won.

At one point in the game the players were happy because both of them had one more to win.

A turning point in the game came when Ronny said, "I am not losing." Then he blocked Noah, and Noah was irate and they continued the game.

Finally, the game ended when Ronny won the game then I was happy that it was my turn to play.

Most people would find Product Game to be exciting because have to do with a lot of thinking and work and also timetables.

Product Game

The product game is a game for two players. Player one picks a factor and player two plays second plays seconde and pick another factor.

I played with Ms.addison on the date of 12/11/13 and we said the game was satisfied because we had to be smart and predicted what he next player is going to move

At one point in the game were was difficult is when Ms.addison blocked me and i had no moves but to block her.

A turning point in the game the player were worried because i was about to win but i wasn't sure because she had a chance to win to.

Finally ,the game ended when mis.addison picked the number six and i needed the number 42 to win. then i stopped and think 6x7 is 42 then i won.

Most people would find product game to be jolly because you would have to think carefully and know your multiplication table.

I lost the Product Game

by: jbasora

I lost to Moquan because...

Cindy won the Product Game

This is how I won this game with Mr. Allison. I was planning it the whole time. I know that Allison was going to lock me so with the same number he had with was 9 I picked 1 and then I won the game .

Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadow

by: ccrawford

"Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadow" is an excellent game because you can shoot and punch!