All news in Gaming and New Media

The best product game ever!

by: djoseph

The product game is a game in which two players they have to pick a number from 1 to 9 and then if you the last to pick you get your color on the board and then the other person go and then if you are the other person go and you get four in a row you win.The goal of the game is for you to get four in a row and try to block the other player and win What makes this game fun is that when you block people they get mad and will be there laughing.

I watched Ronny and Noah play on 12/12/13, and they said that the game was amazing Ronny blocked Noah, and Noah was mad.

The game started with Ronny played then Noah played and then they said i am going to win and then he said that you not going to win and then Ronny block Noah, and Noah said, "You know I won," and he won.

At one point in the game the players were happy because both of them had one more to win.

A turning point in the game came when Ronny said, "I am not losing." Then he blocked Noah, and Noah was irate and they continued the game.

Finally, the game ended when Ronny won the game then I was happy that it was my turn to play.

Most people would find Product Game to be exciting because have to do with a lot of thinking and work and also timetables.

Product Game

The product game is a game for two players. Player one picks a factor and player two plays second plays seconde and pick another factor.

I played with Ms.addison on the date of 12/11/13 and we said the game was satisfied because we had to be smart and predicted what he next player is going to move

At one point in the game were was difficult is when Ms.addison blocked me and i had no moves but to block her.

A turning point in the game the player were worried because i was about to win but i wasn't sure because she had a chance to win to.

Finally ,the game ended when mis.addison picked the number six and i needed the number 42 to win. then i stopped and think 6x7 is 42 then i won.

Most people would find product game to be jolly because you would have to think carefully and know your multiplication table.

I lost the Product Game

by: jbasora

I lost to Moquan because...

Cindy won the Product Game

This is how I won this game with Mr. Allison. I was planning it the whole time. I know that Allison was going to lock me so with the same number he had with was 9 I picked 1 and then I won the game .

Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadow

by: ccrawford

"Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadow" is an excellent game because you can shoot and punch!

Country's Culture Reflected On the Football Field

Historically speaking South American and European countries have been the powerhouses in World Cups, the past Worlds Cup have had winner from these regions. Just like how in football countries like Germany and the Netherlands have been dominate in world history these countries have also started many movements that shaped the world that we live in today. Germany for one was responsible for spawning Adolf Hitler who would go on to try and wipe out all Jews, they’re also responsible for Eisenhower to get the inspiration to build highways after seeing how well they worked for Germans. Holland offered some of the first explorers to discover the new world, the world that we now live in. Just like these countries have presented the world with creations and people that contributed greatly to our modern society they have done the same for football, some of the greatest players have come from these countries, Franz Beckanbauer, Johan Cruyff, Gerd Muller, and they continue to produce top talents like Manuel Neuer, Wesley Sneijder, Robin van Persie, and Marco Reus. Talented players alone aren’t enough to create a dominating team, their style of play also needs to be top class which is exactly how they play, the Dutch introduced a pressing and rotating style of play that Johan Cruyff later brought to Barcelona as a coach and they are now considered one of the best teams ever. Germans have been known for their ruthless attack and disciplined defending something that is visible when watching Jupp Hynkes’ Bayern Munich play. Even though they’re greats in completely different areas some would argue that one doesn’t affect the other or aren’t connected at all but by looking at their history you see that they do impact one another. Germans have always been known as rough, even their language sounds rough, and they were heavily involved in World War II attacking their enemies ruthlessly. "Blitzkrieg translates as “Lightning War” . It is a method of warfare whereby an attacking force spearheaded by a dense formation forces a breakthrough into the enemy’s rear through a series of deep thrusts; and once in the enemy’s rear, proceeds to dislocate them by utilizing speed and surprise, and then encircle them. This is what Hitler’s Germany did to Poland, France and basically any resistance in their path. And this is what Klinsmann & Joachim Loew’s Mannschaft have been doing to their opposition (Bhawardaj)".

My Skills as a Music Promoter

by: ruthv

Recently, I did a Hangout with Paul. It goes for 58 minutes, but I found a few places in our interview that show some of the different things I do in my work with Sensato http://www.sensatosworld.com/ and on my own site http://lomapesao.com/
I used Popcorn Maker to skip to four different sections of our conversation. (So even though it says that this is 58 minutes long, it's really only about half that long.) Let me know what you think.