All news in Gaming and New Media

Maria's Animated Introduction

Here is my animated introduction:

My name is Maria and I’m 19 years old. Some people said that I have a chinese mane but I'm spanish. I’m from a small town in Guatemala called Chajabal, but these days I’m studying and sometimes working in New York. I live with my uncles in Red Hook, Brooklyn. I like living with them because they are responsible and humble people. And also I like the place because I can see the ocean and the tall skyscraper and the huge cruise ships in Red Hook.
My happiest memories from my childhood were the holy days because they were a lot of fun. Each holy day we listened to the stories of my family and played. And also see the pyrotechnic games and also go in Zunil to see the people in horses.

The problems in my country are the people who steal from other people. One thing I would change if I could would be to improve the economy and create jobs for the people.

I like New York for the tall buildings the shining grass the blue oceans and breach but it is not the same as Guatemala. In my country, you can see the blue sky and the shining stars the green forests the tall volcanoes and full moon. In New York, the only stars are the lights from the skyscrapers.

I like to play soccer, basketball, and go the Central Park. I would like to go to college and become a nurse after I graduate this year. I am so proud to be graduating because just two years ago, I spoke no English and had not gone to school since I was 11 years old. It was a lot of work to catch up, but I did it.

Leorelys' Animated Introduction

My story begins when I was in the Dominican Republic when I was little. I grow up with my brothers. Now they are 10 and 7 years old. My father had to leave my country and go to the United States to find work and a future for my family. So he went to the United States and then he found a job. I didn't see him for 2 years. Then we came to the United State, we were together again us a family.

Yuting's animated introduction

My name is Yuting Chen and I am fourteen years old. I came from China so I speak chinese. I have a small family. My father is a car service driver and he has great cooking skills, but he’s also a little dull. My mother is stylish, she designs different kinds of clothes. My sister Yushan is a hard working college student. My warmest memories from my childhood are when my mother cooked dinner for the family. We would sit around the dinner table together. That happened only a few times because my parents were usually busy working. My life in China was different from here. In school, students usually returned to home to eat lunch. In New York, we have to stay. Living in New York is very good. I can meet people from different countries.

I immigrated from China to the United States by airplane. My father accompanied me, my mother and my sister . I was very excited before I immigrated because I was thinking about what would happen in the new place. I was very happy that I could see my father again after 7 years. I love to play Rubik cubes because I think it’s fun. My future goals are to attend a good college and I want to get better at the guitar. I know that to get into a good college is very difficult so that I trying to work very hard to get good grades on every subject and try to joy some after school programs. My favorite pet is dog because in my opinion dogs are very cute and I think it will understand when I talk to it.

Areej's animated introduction

This my animated introduction

My name is Areej. I’m 14 years old and I am from Pakistan. I speak three languages: English, Urdu, and Punjabi. My mother’s name is Samina Kausar. She likes to cook and sew clothes. My brother’s name is Usama Muraad. He likes football and he wants to play in college. I have very good memories of my childhood. When I was little me and my family would go out places on culture days. The problem was that in my my country there wasn’t a lot of opportunity. If I could change one thing, Pakistan would keep the electricity on all the time. The houses are very different in NY than Pakistan. Pakistani houses are open but NY’s are closed. The school in pakistan was different because they didn’t give you lunch - you had to bring it from your home. I feel great to be in NY.
When I immigrated, I took a plane and it was fun. My uncle accompanied me. I like to dance but not in front of people I like to dance - only when I’m alone. I also like to learn how to cook on weekends with my mom. I want to learn how to cook just like my mom because she cooks so well. For my future, I want to go to college, become a doctor, and live in Australia when I grow up. I want a family with two kids. My dream is become a doctor and make my mother proud of me. I want to give my mom all the happiness because she means a lot to me.

Areej's animated introduction

Leslie's Animated Introduction

Here is my animated introduction:

Hi my name is Leslie, I live in Brooklyn New York, I was born in the capitol of El Salvador. All my life I lived in a colony called Altavista with my mother and father until day decided to separate, their separation was very difficult because my sisters and I lived with my father for six months, during those six months my sisters and I suffered because my father is an alcoholic and everyday he came drunk and beat us, he made us suffer for long time. After sis months, one day my mom arrived at home and she took us to live with her, she and my grandmother made our bags and at night my sisters and I were going in car to my mom's house.

My grandfather, he was the first person to decided to move here at New York City, he is an inmigrant, he doesn't have legal documents yet but he has live here 12 years, then he decided to bring my uncle to live with him, two years later he decided to bring my grandmother, my grandmother now has 6 years to live here and then they decided to bring my uncle and cousins.
On May 23 my mom and my grandmother made the decision to bring us (my sister and me) to live in NYC, on June 20 my sister and I arrived at NYC.

My mother is funny, but she is angry, when she say something we have to do that something in the same moment, she always have had two jobs she is the mother and the father at the same time I know that is not easy for her but she make a good job. My grandmother is calmer, more compassionate, more loving, not screaming, not angry, she is the good side of my mom. So I gonna describe me: I am so respectful with the other people, I am funny, sometimes rebel because I think: "MY LIFE, MY RULES" I like to be independent, I don't like the rules because I think that "THE RULES ARE BORED AND THE RULES CAN'T DECIDE FOR ME" I can take my decisions, I can do whatever I want, I don't care the bad opinions about me because the people don't have to care my life if I don't care why the people care? so , I am compassionate, sometimes shy, I am so angry, I always scream when I am angry, I am sensitive,I love to walk in the rain because when I walk in the rain, I can think about all my feelings, listen music and I feel excellent because I think "RAIN WITH ME AT THE TIME INDICATED" and I am so friendly, sociable, loving and resentful. I love to listen romantic music, rock music, bachata I think is better because when I listened that kind of musioc I feel that I can express all my feelings. I love to dance bachata and I love to write poems.

Kenny's Animated Introduction

Here is my animated introduction:

Hello, my name is Kenny Nunez and i am 18 years old. I was born in Jamaica Hospital of Queens August 2,1996, but when I was two months old my mom decided to go back to our country, Dominican Republic, where we stayed until I was 9. When my grandfather passed away, my mom decided (again!!) to go back to the country of opportunity, where I am today . But even though so many years have passed it doesn’t mean I’m happy.

I miss my grandfather, but sometimes being sad is not the key to success but you have understand a death is hard to let go. But now I'm just staying focused and sticking to the right path, where i could get my mind right and be the person i want to be for my self. One of my favorite things i like doing in school is my ESL class. I just feel comfortable and also feel like it was a meant to be moment. is just a place where i get to express my feelings and work more with people I feel comfortable working with. And there is this one person that helped me through a lot of class work struggle. Her name is Ms. Bauso, The best teacher ever, she plays all kinds of different roles, or parts in our stories - she’s a teacher, babysitter, stepmom. In other words, she just care sabout our future and finding our true selves.

One thing I must tell everyone is that i'm a shy person and I hate giving speeches to the class when all eyes are on me and I have the whole class to myself. I love food, ice cream as well i love being a leader. Being a leader is not just your results but also the way you carry yourself. I believe you get treated the way you deserve. I never bow - I keep my head up high and keep on tracking the right steps of life.

Axel's Animated Introduction

Here is my animated introduction:

My name is Axel Batiz I think that I’m a nice person who like soccer and who like to help that’s important to know about me. I was born in Honduras. The last time something important happened to me was when I graduated from P.s 189 and I’ve lived in USA and Honduras. The fact that I moved to USA affected me because my mom is is Honduras. And I miss her I can’t wait to her to come because I need her so much. I have two brothers ( nilzen and Justin) and one sister ( Tatiana).

What I like to do in school is go to gym because I’ll get to see my friends. I like school because I think is a place where you can learn and have fun at the same time with the teachers, your friends and all the people that can be there . Other thing I like about school is the fact that by going there you can learn a lot. People think that school is bored, in my opinion school is bored sometimes but what you gonna do without an education?. You need school it doesn’t matter if you like it or not?.

Out the school I like to enjoy the afternoon, sleep, watch tv, do my homework. Out the school I’m good at spending time with the family. I get that way because I like being with the family. What makes my family unique is that whenever you need them they will be there for you and when they need me I gonna be there for them. One transport I like to use is the airplane and the train because they’re the faster way. My goal for the future are to be a soccer player.

Edgar's Animated Introduction

Here is my animated introduction:

Hello, my name is Edgar Parada and I am a student at Cobble Hill High School. I was born on June 4, 1998, in Usulutan, El Salvador and lived there my whole life until I moved to Brooklyn, New York. Last year something important in my life is knowing that I have my mother still with me and to know that even if I am grown, my mother is the most important thing I have in my life. When I was little I was living with my mother a few years but she had to immigrate when I was 5 years old. It was a very event in my life. I did not know needed a mother's love when I was a child, I only had the love of my grandmother, my father and my brothers. One interesting detail about my grandmother is that she is originally from Brooklyn. Then she moved to Spain, and finally El Salvador.

My life changed a lot when I immigrated. I came here with my brother Jonathan. In my native country, I lived with men, but here in Brooklyn, I live with women.

Something important you need to is know that I love soccer because is the best thing in my life In my spare time I love what it is to play football, playing video games or going for a run. One day, I would go to college and get a career in Forensic medicine. It is a job that always caught my attention and I would like to one day fulfill this dream.
Thank you for listening to my introduction.

shuqi's Animated Introduction

by: shuqi.ou

My name is Shu Qi. I am 15 years old. My native country is China and my native language is Chinese. My mother’s name is Chunxing Zhao. She is 36 years old. She has long black hair. She likes to cook and listen to music. My father’s name is Xifu Chen. He has black short hair. My father likes play game with me . but my father play game is good. He often win me. And I have a brother. He is 2 years old. He is very cute and Naughty. He likes play car and ball. I like my brother. because he is very cute. My country is China, China is my warm embrace. Because there is a good friend I grew up. I think my country is beautiful. Because there is something I like, I have good memories, I have grown a little bit.
In New York home, I was a sister, I'm a high school student in the school, and I would help my mother at home doing housework, cooking. I feel I am very good in New York, but, I feel I would be more relaxed freedom in China, because I like the freedom that life. I do aircraft over immigration, on the plane have my mom and brother. Over the United States because of my father's request, because my father wanted me to come to the United States can live with mom. I sometime running in the park and I often play badminton with friends. I am most interested occupation is a teacher. I want to go to college. I want to live after I grew up happily. Grow up I want to have a family, I want two kids, my other dream is to be able to go to Paris, because Paris is beautiful. And I want to go to Ireland, because I think Ireland is the symbol of happiness.