17 & Gone by Nova Ren Suma

I am abandoning the book 17 & Gone by Nova Ren Suma. I read until page 67, and then stopped reading for many reasons. The author's writing style is very unclear, and you have to read a sentence over and over again to understand what the author is trying to say. There was a couple of times where I found myself, reading the same over and over again because everything was so confusing. Also, the author tells the story in a very dramatic way, she emphasizes the same point again and again. I thought that the story would be very interesting, but after the first page it felt like the author was writing nonsense. Basically, the book is about a girl named Lauren who is 17 years old, and she keeps on having visions of girls who have gone missing. And what's really funny is that all the girls she had visions about are all 17 years old, just like Lauren. In the beginning of the book Lauren seems very confused and mind-boggled because she doesn't understand why she's the person who keeps getting these visions. These visions raise many questions, and Lauren goes on a whole search to find answers to these questions. I really like the story line, but I really wished that the writing style was different. The author just makes everything so dramatic, and makes everything sound like a life or death situation. I expected much more than from what I have read. This book made me feel like I was in a dream , everything felt so blurry.