6 Word Memoir Art

Jul 8, 2014
by: mherrera

Hi my name is Michael Herrera, I am a guy that likes to have fun with their friends and going out any where to have fun. Something important about me is a like to express all of my feeling by drawing the first images I have in my mind. I was born in Dominican Republic, when i turn ten I was really interest in a art class that my mom put me on and from that day on I always have a passion when it comes to draw. I live in the capital of my country for eleven years until I came to the United State.

In school I like to learn almost everything that my teachers can of offer because I always have find it interesting to learn as much as possible so a be able to help any can of people , also something a like to do in school is perform dances that my dance teacher create. Something I’m good at school is in math because sometimes it challenge me to push myself to a critical point where a have to be really focused so a could solve that problem.

Something that I enjoy out of school is to go out with my friend and just have fun with them but also I like to just walk in the park and draw what ever it looks interesting to me. I’m good at draw when I get really serious I got this way by draw almost everything that a could seen and have interest in it and by practicing with many different types of draws.

I am really amazed with post

hsulayman's picture
Submitted by hsulayman on Wed, 2014-07-09 10:46.

I am really amazed with post because its really cool to use what your teachers give you to your best ability because some students don't care about their education. Its also nice to let your emotions out through art. I'm not really good at drawing so maybe you could teach me.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is "Something I’m good at school is in math because sometimes it challenge me to push myself to a critical point where a have to be really focused so a could solve that problem." I think this is inspiring because its good to want to be better. It takes hard work to want to improve.

Another sentence that i saw was ''i’m good at draw when I get really serious I got this way by draw almost everything that a could seen and have interest in it and by practicing with many different types of draws.'' This stood out for me because it shows that you are dedicated to what you do.

Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time when i didn't understand my math problem, i stayed after school to get help from my teacher. I also like to ask questions so i could understand better.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next and i hope you become the valedictorian. Goodluck

Dear M Herrera:I am joyful

zdawson's picture
Submitted by zdawson on Wed, 2014-11-12 14:57.

Dear M Herrera:
I am joyful by your poem, " M Herrera " because it has given me a Idea of who you are and you give lots of detail in your poem.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “I was born in Dominican Republic, when i turn ten I was really interest in a art class that my mom put me on and from that day on I always have a passion when it comes to draw. I live in the capital of my country for eleven years until I came to the United State.." I think this is great because you have so much detail in your 6 word memoir you give so much information about your like when u go to school at,going and what your race and other thing.

Another sentence that I good was " in school I like to learn almost everything that my teachers can of offer because I always have find it interesting to learn as much as possible so a be able to help any can of people ".This stood out for me because I feel the same way i come to school learn as much as I can and it really is helping know that you can help somebody when they do not know something

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next.