Absurd Weather Patterns

by: ostart

In the past few years, the ever changing weather has been a concerning topic. There is unfortunat evidence stating global warming is occuring. Because of this intense weather change, many think it is cause all the other natural disasters that have made devistating news around the world. In 2010 tragedy struck Haiti in Tsunami form. Then there was the earthquake in Japan in 2011. Close to home were the tornadoes throughout the midwest. Some might think this is the end of the world coming with the ultimate disaster finishing us in 2012. I think all these disasters show hoe kind and caring we are to one another. There have been so many ways countries around the world have reached out to one another. Supplies are always finding there way where most needed. Hopefully people are becoming educated on the recent climate change so they can do their part in saving this world. Natural disasters are going to continue to occu and people are going to respond because of the connectedness we feel to those sharing our planet.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2101344_21013...

Absurd Weather

Submitted by Joe P on Tue, 2014-06-24 21:13.

I want to let you in on a little secret. First, I am a 45 year old man. I have lived where I do for the majority of my life. I am an Enigneer and I am completing my Ph.D. in engineering. So I have a science background and I have work in several industries, currently aerospace. The secret is this: the weather is not getting strangely absurd because of "global warming". The weather chaos is being created. Whereever you are now, surely you must look up and see high-flying jet aircraft leaving "contrails" that "persist" and seem to develop from parallel lines laid down by these aircraft into total cover of the sky with what are being called "stratus" cloud formations. These are not stratus clouds. I've been alive long enough to recall, and actually it was not but several years ago, that the skies where I live were DEEP blue. Now, the planes come over, dump their heavy metal nano-machined payload, and creat a blinding white cloud cover. People call these "chemtrails". These are what is damaging the environment and causing chaos in the weather patterns. Indeed, the weather gets more crazy by the day. It is man-made, but it is not us exhaling CO2. It is the government creating and manipulating the weather by dumping thousands of tons of aluminum oxide, barium, strontium, other salts, oxides, and sulfates poisoning the land, water, and food. Nobody knows exactly why they are doing this, the military, but there is absolutely no quesition they are doing it. Now you will find a few websites with paid government "shills' who will say this is all in people's imaginations. The eyes don't lie my friend. The lab tests don't lie. The weather patterns don't lie. For a good idea of what's may be part of what is going on, I suggest you look up, download, and read "Owning the Weather 2025" by the U.S. Airforce. Good luck to you - it is you - and those who come after you, such as my 4 year old son, that must take this task to face, and do something about it. To do nothing about it signing the death warrant of the human race. I have faith that the young people will stand up for real change, for if you do not, there won't be any hope.