Adam and Steve Update

Gay Marriage! Woo! Treating everyone like they are human beings and they deserve to be happy! I support that! A lot of people don't, though. Honestly, I can understand why people argue both sides on a lot of issues, but this one has always been a mystery to me.

Anyways, that's not why I'm here. I'm here to update my last post. So let's take a look at a timeline of historic events on the path to the legalization of marriage for everyone.

Gay Marriage timeline | NowComment version that we can annotate together.

As we can see here, the battle has been raging for a long time. There is no shortage of people trying to secure rights that most of their fellow citizens have. And why shouldn't they?

If all of us really were endowed with certain rights by the creator including life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, shouldn't people be allowed to live their life with the person they love regardless of gender, have the liberty to marry whoever they want, and pursue happiness through any person they love?

People often say that homosexuals are confused, but in truth they aren't confused. But I am confused as to why a private marriage should be an issue for people not involved in it.