Again?

by: GSoukup

I am no where near done. You are saying how you are the untimate cencors? why give us a PUBLIC site to work on? That is completly unfair and it is useless to fight back. But I have a voice. I am tell you what I believe in. So if you will keep deleting my posts, ill save them. If you block my account, i will make a new one. I am fighting for what I believe in,.

I think he hates you

rvlas's picture
Submitted by rvlas on Thu, 2009-02-05 11:01.

I think that Mr.Allison holds a grudge against you and keeps deleting all your work becauses you dont agree with what he says and his oppinions. I find this as sort of hate and you should tell some one about this.

i agree with grayson he is

Submitted by MOnishen on Thu, 2009-02-05 11:01.

i agree with grayson he is vlolating our 1st amendment and he cant do that. we thve the freedome of speach and freedom of press. and if he does that its un fair.

OMG!!!

Submitted by ELashley on Thu, 2009-02-05 11:11.

I can not believe that he did that... But this seems ridiculous how he can continuously delete your work when I SEE you typing plus I check youth voices EVERY night... So I'm not sure what to say except that it is not right how you can do so much work and then have it deleted for you to start all over! >:O

I've seen him yelling at people for the most ridiculous things. I refuse to let him keep messing up my days and ESPECIALLY my friends days so.... HEY! I hope he gets it together soon... :[

OMG!!!

So True

Submitted by CFlores on Thu, 2009-02-05 14:18.

Don't give up on  what you believe because that way you will get what you want.  Fight for what you belive in and go on ahead and try to win this battle. GRESYON FTW lolz.....come on greyson together we can achieve your goal lmao....