Agree response to abortion

by: Dtoalongo

Dear Jazmin McCombs,

I liked your letter "Abortion Broken Down" because it really shows true facts that support what you said about abortion. I also think that abortion should be kept legal. I liked the way you put your facts together. Reading your letter gave me more reasons to think that abortion should be kept legal.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "Abortion is too much of a diverse topic to bring into the government and to carry on a debate about." I think this is true because abortion is an issue that is all around the world. Many people think differently. It’s not only a choice that one person can make and decide whether or not it’s right or wrong. Many people don’t want abortion because of religion but that does not involve every one.

Another sentence that I liked was: “Another reason why abortion should be legal is because making a law against it isn’t going to make much of a difference.” This stood out for me because I think that making a law against abortion isn’t really going to change anything. I think that you’re right when you say that people are still going to do it even against the law.

I do agree with you that abortion should be kept legal since it’s an issue that is too diverse. One reason I say this is because not every one had the same view. Another reason I agree with you is because abortion is one of the issues that don’t really involve the government. It’s a personal decision, not the governments’.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because you have some really good facts. You really supported your opinion and made it clear. The way you think about this issue is similar as mine, so I totally agree with everything you wrote.