Air Force vs. navy
1. Will I Choose to go into the Navy or the Air Force? (air force, navy, military, enlist, Air Force vs. Navy)
2. Will I ever get my bachelors degree? (Cost, time spent, outcome, schooling, major)
3. What's my I.Q? (IQ test, score, smart, genius, IQ for Dummies)
4. What car will I want? (Nissan, Toyota, Dodge, class, cost)
5. How big will my house be? (cost, land, state, neighborhood, taxes)
1. When will be a WWIII? (Next WW, Middle east, conflict, dictatorship, power)
2. WIll there be a large demand for water? (Water, shortage, poverty, war, health)
3. When will oil run out? (oil shortage, oil demand, war, middle east, gulf)
4. Next human disaster? ( hurricane, tornadoes, war, nuclear bombs
, future diseases)
5. When will we stop using oil? (Hybrids, hydrogen cars, natural gas, biking, stop using oil)
I’m very interested in joining the military either the Navy or Air Force. I’m interested in joining one of them because I’ve always been interested in joining the Military because you don't need to go to go to college to join the military. Also the Navy is more industrial and the Air Force is more white collar. Air Force’s goal is responsible for domestic security in such areas as the Strategic Air Command (SAC), which plays a major role in deterring air and missile attacks as well as conducting space surveillance. The Navy’s goal is to project US sea power across the globe. They deliver munitions, supplies, and men of all branches of the US military to various theaters of operations.
The Air Force is currently over manned and it is very difficult to get in even with a high ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery). The Navy on the other hand is not as over populated as the Air Force he would need to get at least a 48/100 on the ASVAB and 55/100 in the Air Force. In addition, both the Air Force and the Navy pay for College and if joined then the G.I would get housing and food allowance have lots of disposable income.
What I want to know is, can you choose your job or rate (rate means job in the navy) and the location of your assignment? Also, the requirements you would need in joining the military.
This blogs consists of how the United States Military made it possible for this county to have its freedom and independence. Also why we celebrate independence day for 236 years and that it was not easy to get where we are at to this day.