Aliens, Earth Great Helpers?

Something that I have been interested in learning more about has been the chances of aliens really existing. I remember Matthew Clarke was  talking about it a few years ago, but I was too young to understand. Lately, the issue has caught my eye again. I know that many people feel that there is no chance that aliens are real. From what I have heard,its is pretty much impossible for them not exist.For example, I heard that the seemed like there was life on mars.Now that's just what I've heard, it may or may not be true.

One thing that I know for sure about aliens is that the government has been looking into it. Now I've studied my share of  Philosophy and i think that aliens do exist,Personally, it's funny to me how religions says god made everything. but science proves otherwise.

The topic of Aliens was always important to me. Since i was a child i often thought about outer space.  I never knew much about it, just what i seen on television but as i got older i learned they might really exist. Being that I didn't have a lot of background information on aliens, I chose to do some research on the topic. As I searched for blogs and news articles on Google, I came across this one article: Ancient Sumerian Aliens http://xfacts.com/eyes.htm. This article provided a lot of information and opinions on aliens. Some people felt that aliens were around since the beginning of human civilizations and we are just and experiment of them. Is it possible that the Greys were created by the Anunnaki as "Watchers" to oversee their experiments here on earth? This statement didn't really surprise me all that much, but it did make me feel weird. because that's a weird concept. its would be scary if it is true .

In another article, http://www.netscientia.com/sumerians.html. there was this one statement that made me nod my head in agreement with the writer. It was:"Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man, living in the sky, who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of 10 things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these 10 things, he has a special place full of fire and smoke and burning and torture
and anguish where he will send *you* to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever til the end of time...but he loves you."
This is so true, because the church takes the bible to literal. its been interpreted many times the meanings cant be as specific as it looks.

In one podcast, "Aliens the Truth" http://podcast.com/episode/20016635/41647/. there was this one statement that made me nod my head in agreement with the writer. It was: "What you believe is wrong and your going to hell". This is so true, because Religion keeps saying if its not in the Bible its not true the fact that there so closed minded gets me really annoyed.                                                                 

All of this makes me think that There is a small chance that we are jus a alien experiment becuase if you look at the world some things dont make sence things were done before that was years ahead of time it makes you wonder if people were helped at one point or another.

you have great opinons that

Submitted by KashifEBCHS on Tue, 2010-02-02 11:34.

you have great opinons that i agree with

WavellAfter Reading your

KavoyEBCHS's picture
Submitted by KavoyEBCHS on Tue, 2010-02-02 11:45.

Wavell

After Reading your Post, I've feel more likely then there is Aliens out there somewhere. because the quote "Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man, living in the sky, who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of 10 things he does not want you to do. It makes anything seems possible. I really feel as if theres no way that we can be the only living thing out there. Another quote that made me feel a way is the quote "if you do any of these 10 things, he has a special place full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish where he will send *you* to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever til the end of time...but he loves you." As if what ever people tell you you suppose to beilieve its true. Most people say theres no such things as aliens, Yet the goverment is doin research on it. Also if they can tell you about this about this so called "invisble man" which is god if anybody else didnt get that quote, Then its possible.Alot of things in the world dont sound like its possible, but thats because we grow up learning things from one people teaching things they learned from someone else and its an never ending cycle. Aliens is out there in my opinion if all the other things that have happen such as the things Jesus,Moses, & God  did.Then Aliens can exist.
Thanks for your work on this. I look forward to seeing what you create next, because i love Reading people opinions and points of views on Topics.

Hi Wavell, I enjoyed

CharlieTeachHayground's picture
Submitted by CharlieTeachHay... on Thu, 2010-02-04 10:01.

Hi Wavell,

I enjoyed reading your post about aliens. In a universerse this vast , it sometimes seems like there must be some kind of life some where else. You mentioned Mars, on which Nasa's Rovers have found evidence of rivers. Also the Rovers found concrete proof of life on mars right now. It is an alien life form, too. Alien to Mars that is. It was from us. Bacteria was somehow stuck to the voyager shuttle and has actually thrived on Mars.

One paragraph stood out for me. In it, you quote a website that discusses the bible. I'm not clear on what this has to do with aliens. Does the bible say you'll go to hell if you are an alien. Couldn't they just get baptized like anyone else, provided that water wouldn't kill them.

Thanks for the post. If you could clear up what you were trying to say about the connection between religion and aliens I'd appreciate it.

Charlie