ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE

by: AntonetaP

0.0 Love....

Submitted by CFlores on Fri, 2009-01-23 19:14.

I think that this video is cool and so cute at the same time. I like how the people all put their love into the heart and just make it bigger and bigger until it finally explodes and the love is spread around them. I have some questions about this video....did you draw it and then made it into a video? Did you find this online and just post it on youthvoices? Also I think that this is a great message that the video is giving. This video is actually showing how love unites us together when we all put our share in together. Thankz for postingt this video because it's very meaningful to me and I guess some people can agree with me. =)

music

susanettenheim's picture
Submitted by susanettenheim on Fri, 2009-01-23 22:14.

I hope you go back and add the music you were thinking of because it would be great to add to the message, as noted above, it is a great message!

green dude hates love?

YShinohara's picture
Submitted by YShinohara on Sun, 2009-01-25 21:36.

does he hate it and decides to cut it?  it'll be better if you made that a bit more clearer.  it'll also be nice to add some sound to it

This is a cute video but it

Submitted by 11myszkowskio on Mon, 2009-03-16 08:47.

This is a cute video but it definitely needs music. I think that the best song would be all you need is love by the beatles.

Dear Antoneta, I really

Submitted by 11gianoulash on Mon, 2009-03-16 08:52.

Dear Antoneta,
I really like your video. I think the choice of topic is really cute, and the message comes out successfully. However, I agree with 11myszkowskio and think there should be some music, preferably all you need is love by the beatles. Next time, you might want to include some music; this will make the video even more interesting. Good job though.

aw, this is really cute! i

Submitted by 11spangk on Mon, 2009-03-16 08:56.

aw, this is really cute!
i agree, the beatles song was exactly what i was thinking when i watched this.
good job :]

this is so adorable, how did

Submitted by MLuciano on Mon, 2009-03-16 09:51.

this is so adorable, how did you make it? what programs did you use?
KEEP POSTING*<3

i like this video thing with

Submitted by 11tudoracheo on Mon, 2009-03-16 15:48.

i like this video thing with the stick figures.it does need music or you should keep continuing it or just make a new one.looks cool and artistic

I like your video. Its

smohiuddin's picture
Submitted by smohiuddin on Tue, 2009-03-17 09:56.

I like your video. Its really cute. The stick figures walking around with hearts is adorable. Also your title is really nice. how did you make it though i wanna try it. Its kind of the animated graffiti in facebook.

this is really cute but it

MichelleT's picture
Submitted by MichelleT on Mon, 2009-03-23 10:25.

this is really cute but it is kind of scary. it might help to add some music.

I think that adding music

Submitted by 11gianoulash on Sun, 2009-06-07 19:26.

I think that adding music will help bring out the emotion that you are trying to bring out and also bring your point across better since music people in a great way.

this is really adorable:)

Submitted by 11augelloa on Sun, 2009-06-07 22:54.

this is really adorable:) this shows a lot of emotion and our country truly needs a lot of love

this is really

Submitted by tracyi on Sun, 2009-10-04 18:12.

this is really cute<3.     i agree this needs music but is a really cute video:}.

this is really adorable:)

Submitted by 11augelloa on Sun, 2009-06-07 22:55.

hey, this is sooooooo

Submitted by victoriac on Tue, 2009-10-06 14:52.

hey, this is sooooooo cute. i bet it took you a long time. i tried to do this once on my computer it took to long so i stoped

aww it so  cute probably

VivianaP's picture
Submitted by VivianaP on Tue, 2009-10-06 14:57.

aww it so  cute probably ur heart is biggest than every1  this is really adorable. I think i can even do that.<3

Awww. this video is so

amandac's picture
Submitted by amandac on Tue, 2009-10-06 16:12.

Awww. this video is so cute. Its showing how people come together to love one another. 

This is sooo cute. I would

Submitted by kaylat78 on Tue, 2009-10-06 16:49.

This is sooo cute. I would never have thought of tht!!!!

I really get your messange;

laurara's picture
Submitted by laurara on Tue, 2009-10-06 19:36.
I really get your messange; is true that if we all work together wecan make a big diffence and I think is really nice!.

this is a great cute video

sohanay's picture
Submitted by sohanay on Wed, 2009-10-07 13:12.

this is a great cute video and i really like the meaning of the video. i also agree with everyone elses comment on the cuteness of the video! *_*  

I like the picture. I'm

JocelinG's picture
Submitted by JocelinG on Sun, 2009-11-08 18:43.

I like the picture. I'm curious on how you made.  Did it take you long to make?  Maybe next time you could add the music, it might make it better.

Ugh I hate love... but this

Submitted by tmonteiro on Sun, 2009-11-08 19:14.

Ugh I hate love... but this is so cute :] You are very creative and cool. I enjoyed watching this. Hearts everywhere :] Haha very very cute.

I think love is a feeling

geraldinea's picture
Submitted by geraldinea on Thu, 2009-11-12 20:03.

I think love is a feeling that  you haven't felt in life.Is the most  beautiful thing you have felt,but hurtful in the same way.Is you love sombody you give them your heart and they are suppos to keep it as safe at it can be.

Your video is really sweet.

smohiuddin's picture
Submitted by smohiuddin on Thu, 2009-12-10 17:14.

Your video is really sweet. And the message is great. I wish everyone understood this message and all the violence died from our earth. But it feel like its just a dream and we can only hope that this dream comes true.

THIS IS SO CUTE. :)  i luv

sadiau's picture
Submitted by sadiau on Thu, 2009-12-10 19:43.

THIS IS SO CUTE. :)

i luv hearts.

Your video is really cute!

angelad's picture
Submitted by angelad on Wed, 2009-12-16 22:24.

Your video is really cute! But, it's hard to get love and sharing your love feelings to the one you love. Also, just needing love is more than enough for anybody.

This is really nice and cute

cgan's picture
Submitted by cgan on Thu, 2009-12-17 10:23.

This is really nice and cute especially your drawing and creativity.first of all the video really caught my attention and i was really impress with your post.