All You Need Is Love?

by: buster
Career goals

this photo is lovely i am really glad i took it, i think this is super cute, in a good way. DO YOU THINK: ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE?

this picture is

Submitted by MLuciano on Wed, 2009-04-01 10:11.

this picture is amazing, I really love how it came out overall. The best pictures are the pictures that no one knows its being taken.

Dear Buster : I just

Submitted by Odarri on Mon, 2009-05-18 12:31.

Dear Buster :

I just read your post and interesting, "All You Need Is Love?," because I know that's all true, really.

Yup all people need is love.

Submitted by CFlores on Mon, 2009-05-18 15:45.

Yup all people need is love. I really like this picture because I like the way the scenery is, I also think it's soooooo cute. I like the way the picture just speaks by itself, in other words no words needed to express the message, except just ask "ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE?" I also admire your photographic skills which shows-off how good of a photographer you are. Thanks for posting a really nice picture and I hope you post your other pics. =)

LOVE is the only thing that

Submitted by maryamkhan on Tue, 2009-05-19 14:34.

LOVE is the only thing that everyone need there is not precious thing in life accept the love and this pic shows the great LOVE between them it is a wonderful time when you fall in love and it is hard to LIVE without your LOVE.....