Am I the only one?
We live in a secretive society where not enough questions are being asked. We simply live our lives without even pondering if everything around us is what it actually seems. How can we be so sure that our country is "fine" and not in a state of emergency? That aliens live among us? Or that global warming is a hoax? I feel that the government hides a plethora of things from the American public for various reasons. Luckily, I've decided not to fit in with the rest of the sheeple (sheep and people nowadays follow orders with absolute obedience, thus coining the term) and have instead spent countless hours analyzing articles on the internet; both modern and antique. I personally don't watch any news because I don't take them as credible sources. Instead, I look up facts to base my opinions which in itself create the TRUTH. With my foundings, I have come across the biggest and most controversial conspiracy theories in American history. The first being Area 51.
- Area 51 is a U.S base in Nevada where crashed alien spacecraft are supposedly studied by scientists, but the details of Area 51 are for some reason classified in order to protect the U.S National Security.
- Next is Pearl Harbor. Many theorists argue that President Roosevelt knew about the impending attack on Pearl Harbor. He let the attack happen so the USA would be drawn into WWII.
- Third is fluoride. Fluoride is added to drinking water to help reduce tooth decay. Some think the chemical also reduces mental ability, producing a compliant population.
- Another one is the Pan Am Flight 103 disaster, or as it is commonly reffered to as the "Lockerbie bombing," was an airplane abroad with 259 passengers that was destroyed by a bomb, which as a result killed 11 people on the ground as well. Some accuse the CIA of responsibility and attempting to cover up a protected drug route.
- The fifth is Peak Oil. The oil industry knows about huge reserves of untapped oil. To maintain the illusion of scarcity and to keep prices high, these reserves remain secret.
- The following concerns The Pentagon, The CIA & AIDS. Conspiracists argue that AIDS was created by the U.S military as a biological weapon. It was supposedly used to reduce the number of lower-class citizens.
- Lucky number seven is the Tsunami Bomb. Conspiracist think the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami was caused by a nuclear detonation. Similar technology was used during WWII.
- Next is the Electronic Conspiracy which consists of a secret group aiming to replace physical currency with electronic banking. A worldwide blackout will then cause chaos and lead to the return of slavery.
- Number two is the 9/11 Cover Up. Did the U.S Government let the attacks of September 11 happen so they could go to war in the Middle East? Some even believe the Towers collapsed due to explosives on the ground, and not the airplanes.
- Last but not least, is the Illuminati & World Domination. The Illuminati is rumored to be a secretive group aiming to create a New World Older and a global government. The Illuminati allegedly use political finance, mind control, and war to achieve their goal.
Now that I've given a brief summary of these theories, I leave you the final task of accepting it as reality and furthering your investigation -- or you can simply debunk it as fabricated and impossible.
Knowledge is power. And with power is the ability to bring change.