Am I the only one?

by: miguelc

We live in a secretive society where not enough questions are being asked. We simply live our lives without even pondering if everything around us is what it actually seems. How can we be so sure that our country is "fine" and not in a state of emergency? That aliens live among us? Or that global warming is a hoax? I feel that the government hides a plethora of things from the American public for various reasons. Luckily, I've decided not to fit in with the rest of the sheeple (sheep and people nowadays follow orders with absolute obedience, thus coining the term) and have instead spent countless hours analyzing articles on the internet; both modern and antique. I personally don't watch any news because I don't take them as credible sources. Instead, I look up facts to base my opinions which in itself create the TRUTH. With my foundings, I have come across the biggest and most controversial conspiracy theories in American history. The first being Area 51.

- Area 51 is a U.S base in Nevada where crashed alien spacecraft are supposedly studied by scientists, but the details of Area 51 are for some reason classified in order to protect the U.S National Security.

- Next is Pearl Harbor. Many theorists argue that President Roosevelt knew about the impending attack on Pearl Harbor. He let the attack happen so the USA would be drawn into WWII.

- Third is fluoride. Fluoride is added to drinking water to help reduce tooth decay. Some think the chemical also reduces mental ability, producing a compliant population.

- Another one is the Pan Am Flight 103 disaster, or as it is commonly reffered to as the "Lockerbie bombing," was an airplane abroad with 259 passengers that was destroyed by a bomb, which as a result killed 11 people on the ground as well. Some accuse the CIA of responsibility and attempting to cover up a protected drug route.

- The fifth is Peak Oil. The oil industry knows about huge reserves of untapped oil. To maintain the illusion of scarcity and to keep prices high, these reserves remain secret.

- The following concerns The Pentagon, The CIA & AIDS. Conspiracists argue that AIDS was created by the U.S military as a biological weapon. It was supposedly used to reduce the number of lower-class citizens.

- Lucky number seven is the Tsunami Bomb. Conspiracist think the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami was caused by a nuclear detonation. Similar technology was used during WWII.

- Next is the Electronic Conspiracy which consists of a secret group aiming to replace physical currency with electronic banking. A worldwide blackout will then cause chaos and lead to the return of slavery.

- Number two is the 9/11 Cover Up. Did the U.S Government let the attacks of September 11 happen so they could go to war in the Middle East? Some even believe the Towers collapsed due to explosives on the ground, and not the airplanes.

- Last but not least, is the Illuminati & World Domination. The Illuminati is rumored to be a secretive group aiming to create a New World Older and a global government. The Illuminati allegedly use political finance, mind control, and war to achieve their goal.

Now that I've given a brief summary of these theories, I leave you the final task of accepting it as reality and furthering your investigation -- or you can simply debunk it as fabricated and impossible.

Knowledge is power. And with power is the ability to bring change.

I can relate to you

Submitted by evelyns on Sun, 2012-09-16 01:39.

Dear Miguel,

I enjoyed reading your post, "Am I the only one?," because I'm also doing research on conspiracies. After reading your post it actually makes me feel right about what I been learning. I just don't understand why people aren't aware about this? Are they just waiting for something big to happen in order for people to come together. Another thing I wonder is where can we go to avoid all of this that's happening here.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "and have instead spent countless hours analyzing articles on the internet; both modern and antique. I personally don't watch any news because I don't take them as credible sources. Instead, I look up facts to base my opinions which in itself create the TRUTH." I think this is so true because since everything you watch on TV is controlled by the government you can't trust what you see. They all just acting their part and get paid. Everyone already is a slave we just don't see it like that.

Another sentence that I found interesting was: "The following concerns The Pentagon, The CIA & AIDS. Conspiracists argue that AIDS was created by the U.S military as a biological weapon. It was supposedly used to reduce the number of lower-class citizens." This stood out for me because I knew about the rest of theories except for this one. That's crazy and gross how can people that create this be willing to do this and have no sort of good in them.

After reading your post it honestly makes me move out America. It's really nasty and I want to know about it but I just can't stand how we are so blinded by it. I guess all this entertainment going on in the world has us so brainwashed we can't even look at ourselves from the outside. We are so focused on other unimportant things. Hopefully we will one day come together and try to stop this before it's too late.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I can really use your help on making my research.

Wow

Submitted by miguelc on Mon, 2012-09-17 15:40.

Thanks for your response. I'm actually surprised that you're interested in this subject since many people aren't able to stomach the truth.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "I just don't understand why people aren't aware about this?" I think this is interesting because there are several reasons why the public is oblivious to this sinister agenda. There are those who try and seek the truth, those who are too distracted to seek it, and those who simply do not care. The group of people who want to know what's happening in the world (or in the U.S) turn to newspapers or news channels where they are misinformed and instead fed lies and propaganda so they accept whatever false information they have as the truth. Then comes the "sheeple" who are too distracted by minor things such as smartphones, reality television, celebrity gossip, etc. that they forget what's going on in the REAL world. And lastly, is the ignorant crowd who deny any claim towards a One World Government, conspiracy theories, government secrets or anything of that sort even when evidence is provided. Their ignorant, feeble minds have forced them to live in their own delusional world where everything is "fine" and "taken care of."

Another sentence that I liked was "After reading your post it honestly makes me move out America." I think this is perfect because I recall saying this to myself and others about two years ago (which is around the time I got into conspiracy theories) and my Australian friends actually supported me on this. Every country in the world knows what America does, except AMERICA itself. This isn't the land of freedom, but more like the land of terrorism. The American Dream has been dead for decades.