ancient egypt

by: dbrown

In Stella Sands book Kids Discover Pyramids: Learn About Mummies & Tut's Gold Stuff (Pyramids 1993) the author talks how about Mummies prepared by human beings can be found all over the world.The text is important because it tells you about the book and the author.The text tells you what happening in the book.The book was about lost and found 300,000 cat mummies,mammoth mummy frozen in time thats sound cool.In ancient egypt they have gods like Atum the ancient Egyptians believed that Atum was the first god to exist on earth.

When we consider the issue of Mummies some might wonder are did the Ancient Egypt take drugs?They use to smoke blue lotus its a flower that.Blue lotus was found in mummies it was used in Ancient Egyptian as a key to good health. Stella Sands magazine article address this question because the articles are all about mummies and it tells everything about it.

Ancient Egyptians enjoyed life on earth even as they planned for life of forever.Noblemen and their wives lived in large impressive houses.A child's head was shaved so that only one side lock of hair.Most Egyptians worked for the government.Also many people in ancient Egypt kept pets.Among the most popular ones were monkeys,cats and dog.Children did not wear any clothes.Did you know that Egyptians believed that life after death was very similar to life on earth.

This is basically saying Ancient Egyptians lives and what they do.It was saying what the Ancient Egyptians believed and what kind of animals do they have.Also it was talking about Childrend and noblemen it was saying that a child head was shaved so that only one side lock of hair and Children did not wear any clothes.Noblemen and their wives lived in a large imprssive houses.

This might make one wonder why did the Egyptians believed that their was life after death? I think because it was an aspect of their religion that they would make a journey to another world after death where they would lead a new life.They preserved human body through mummification so that they could use them in the afterlife.Ancient Egyptians believed that everlasting life took place in a paradise known as the Field of Reeds.

Another point Sands makes in her magazine article is The pyramids of Egypt were built over a span of one thousand years.
Pyramids however have been built in many parts of the world at various time.
The pyramind at the louver in Paris France is a transparent glass pyramid that rises to 71 feet. Ancient Egyptians worked as slaves to build Pyramids.Today they are the oldest stone buildings in the world. They were build nearly five thousand years ago.

A third point addressed by Sands is The pyramids of Egypt were built over a span of one thousand years.Mummification might take as long as 70 days.
The pyramids job was to protect the body.
Pyramids however have been built in many parts of the world at various time.The Egyptians believed that life after death was very similar to life on earth.
Mummies tell us about life in ancient egypt.
Mummification might take as long as 70 days.

What we can appreciate about this writer's work is I learn more about the Egyptians life and children.We can look forward to seeing what she writes next because it going to includes faces you never know about and information.Also she tells a lot of details.He words will bring me back.