Avatar Class 101

Avatars are used daily throughout the world. You might see them everyday. Xbox Live, Facebook, Twitter, or any other websites. Avatars are used to protect the identity of people. To make my avatar as you see, I went to a avatar creator website called dudefactory.com. There you can choose many different features to your avatar. What I did was try to picture my Design Sketch and try my best to compare it to my avatar at dudefactory.com. The I used pixlr.com to edit some of the details on the avatar. Then I went to Windows Paint and inserted the bee picture onto the avatar, and then i colored the background orange.

Response to Post

18ikamas's picture
Submitted by 18ikamas on Thu, 2013-02-28 08:37.

Dear Jessie:
I am interested with your post, "Avatar Class 101" because you make the people become interested with your first sentence. What made it exciting was how you wrote about some popular sites that uses avatars(e.g Facebook, Twitter, Xbox Live, etc.)
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "Avatars are used daily throughout the world. You might see them everyday. Xbox Live, Facebook, Twitter, or any other websites." I think this is an amazing start because you inform us that there are some websites where you need an avatar.
Another sentence that I liked was: "There you can choose many different features to your avatar." This stood out for me because you convince people that they should use dudefactory.com to make an avatar.
Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. I also had to make an avatar, and I was stuck between dudefactory.com and pocoyize.com to make my avatar.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because your writing really makes me want to read more.
Stephie

Thanks

18iguavillamarinj's picture
Submitted by 18iguavillamarinj on Thu, 2013-02-28 09:03.

Thank you for taking your time to respond and read my discussion. It really means a lot. I took a look at your posts and really liked them. In the future I will hopefully try to do book talk. See you next time. :D

I like your Avatar

18islamn's picture
Submitted by 18islamn on Thu, 2013-02-28 08:49.

Dear Jessie :
I am astonished by your post, "Avatar Class 101," because it showed me a detailed explanation of what you did. It was interesting to know what you did because I also did assignment and I did it a little differently.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "Avatars are used daily throughout the world. You might see them everyday. Xbox Live, Facebook, Twitter, or any other websites. Avatars are used to protect the identity of people. " I think this is thoughtful because it described the use of avatars and their importance.
Another sentence that I liked was: "To make my avatar as you see, I went to a avatar creator website called dudefactory.com. There you can choose many different features to your avatar." This stood out for me because I didn’t know of this avatar creator before.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because your writing is very interesting.

Your post

18mazumderr's picture
Submitted by 18mazumderr on Thu, 2013-02-28 20:40.

Dear Iguana
I am amazed by your how i made my avatar post "Avatar Class 101" because it talks about different modern and interesting things, such as facebook and xbox live. One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is "Avatars are used to protect the identity of people.” I think this is great because it basically shows people what avatars are used for and the reason in which you made one. Another sentence that I liked was "You might see them everyday. Xbox Live, Facebook, Twitter, or any other websites." This stood out for me because it brought out interesting modern day websites which i can relate to. Your avatar how to reminds me of something that happened to me. One time when i was in elementary school, my teacher mad my class do how-to projects. In these projects we wrote a long list of descriptive steps that that described how we did something. My how-to was about how to make a turkey sandwich, where yours was how to make an avatar. Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because your writing is very interesting and relates to fun modern day things. I can’t wait to see your future posts and i also want to say, great job!