Avatars Made for You and I

by: 18ikamas

First, I found a website to help me make my avatar. What I used was pocoyize.com and ipiccy.com. Once I made my avatar on pocoyize.com, I saved it as a picture on my desktop. After that, I went to ipiccy.com and chose to make a collage. Once I did that, I add the picture of my avatar and other pictures that represent me. I clicked and dragged the pictures that were on the side to the collage paper. This is how I made my avatar. How did you do yours?

Love Your Avatar!!!

18gaoj's picture
Submitted by 18gaoj on Thu, 2013-02-28 09:37.

Dear Stephie :
I am interested with your post, "Avatars Made For You and I," because the way you made your avatar was really cool. You went onto two different websites to come up with the final product. Your collage was fantastic!
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "How did you do yours?" I think this is good because it leaves the reader thinking about how they made their own avatars.
Another sentence that I liked was: "Once I made my avatar on pocoyize.com, I saved it as a picture on my desktop. " This stood out for me because that shows one step in making your avatar.
Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time, I also made an avatar, going to two different websites. First, I went to www.faceyourmanga.com, and then, I combined the pictures at www.pixlr.com.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because your writing is good, telling step by step how to make the avatar.

Thanks!!

18ikamas's picture
Submitted by 18ikamas on Thu, 2013-02-28 09:40.

Thank you, Jenny!! I enjoy listening to your warm feedback. I liked your avatar, too!!
~Stephie <3