Ayiti with Physical Science

by: 15ShimaT

Ayiti with Physical Science
by Taro Shima

Not all games are the same. Some are computer games played for education. Others seem to be designed to make fantasies come true,and to have anyone who plays it enjoyable. While some are played simply for fun and pleasure. Whatever game it is, the goals are always the same: for the player to have fun playing the game. I enjoy playing games because the games sometimes make me relax like some adventure games and puzzle games. Some, I enjoy because they excite me, such as action games,

I am addicted to Physics games such as: Wake the Royalty, Blosics 2, Perfect Balance 2, Wake up the Box, and Demolition Dude. Anything and everything that relaxes me, like games such as Starlight which is a puzzle game where you play with the stars to make a picture. I love to play around in these games, and to brag to my brother about how I am better than him, when I am successful at a game, I feel satisfied, I also enjoy doing crazy things to make me lose. I enjoy knowing that I'm one step closer to balancing the shapes "perfectly", to being a winner. If I happen to lose, I do what any other player would do. I tell myself that I should try another time, this time, using a different plan. I come back to the games even after I lose because it is challenging and addictive. Physic games is a tree, even though as a whole it is a Physics game, there are different types of the games.

Recently, I've been spending some time playing the game Ayiti: Cost of Life. This is a game in which you have to keep the family alive and to not let the parents die. The goal of the game is to get the family educated, and to help them go through 4 years. This is a goal easier said than done. It is easy to get diseases, and to get depressed. By the end of the game, if you are lucky enough to make to the end of level 2, you should have at least one person sick.

The first time you play the game, you would think it is a little corny and annoying. the music is a little annoying, and how they walk is corny. It really isn't until the third or fourth time when the game starts to get repetitive that you truly realize that people in Haiti might be living this way. Diseases are plenty in Haiti, there is hurricane season, money is not easy to make. You begin to know how the Haitians people are living.

There are times when you are playing this game that you want to quit. You don't want to... have one person alive, or the whole family has the disease. But you keep going because you are eager to see what happens in the end. So you keep playing, keep trying. Trying to keep them alive and healthy. You want to get the Haitian family to work but not too hard, to study, and to be healthy. Ayiti is a vegetable, not wanted to be eaten.