The Barack Obama Illuminati Connection

by: krystalm

I just read An article called Barack Obama Illuminati Connection.
http://www.webcitation.org/mainframe.php
I was interested in this article because while I was looking up Illuminati and the members of this “New World Order” Obama’s name popped up and caught my interest for many reasons. One of those reasons was because he is now the present president and has been for the past 4 Years and might just be the president for another 4 years. Another reason was me keeping this question in my mind since day one with Obama being in office, I always had in the back of my mind the questioning of Obama's presence as to the 5w's who,what,when,where and why? ... asking myself where did this man of peace come from in the time of need of him ?. One sentence from this article that stands out for me was “One of the more frightening realities of the Obama Illuminati plan involves the merging of the United States, Mexico, and Canada into a North American Union” I think this because with what’s been going on in today’s world, all the economy issues, killing’s of the innocent youth, and most important lost of jobs and new comers not being able to get jobs, but they believe by coming up with this plan of an North American Union will not only content with economy but supposedly make the world a better place in their words “A New World Order.”

I’m pretty sure this is accurate because
http://www.rushlimbaughsites.com/opinion/the-barack-obama-illuminati-con...
gives the type of information to give your mind second thoughts and may even have you questioning yourself not only about “what is Illuminati ?” but who is this man before us ? Our president of the United States. Another sentence that stands out for me was: “The more you study the Obama Illuminati connection, the easier it is to see how he has a unique part to play in bringing about the New World Order which has been in development for the past number of decades.” This stood out for me because going back to the beginning in history of the finding of Illuminati itself each and every president and any of the government officials since, I feel has something to do with the operation of this “New World Order.”
I double checked this fact through www.theantichristidentity.com which makes me feel like not only this situation can be true but much more other details and connections between lots of the things that’s going on in the world to Illuminati.

What I learned from this article is Well known political figures such as Henry Kissinger and Gordon Brown have come out and openly endorsed the New World Order as a solution to the growing global economic crisis. This goes to show how out spoke and how far they taking this Illuminati operation. Everyone's in on the deal except the people! The unknowing citizens that live the average everyday life in the different states and boroughs.

Obaminati

Submitted by Sean Sloan on Thu, 2012-09-13 10:47.

Hey Krystal, I really like how much research you put into this. You definitely did your homework on this subject. It is very interesting to look at things in a conspiracy manner, but it is important to keep in mind what to believe and what not to believe. I'm not saying this is either right or wrong. It is nonetheless entertaining to read. Rush Limbaugh is a real smart guy and very credible, to say the least. I look forward to more entertaining posts in the future!

Hey Sean Thanks a lot I tried

krystalm's picture
Submitted by krystalm on Thu, 2012-09-13 12:45.

Hey Sean Thanks a lot I tried to do as much research as possible, and yes I completely agree with you on that, "what to believe and what not to believe" that plays a big part in this all and that actually something I always tell people. But to think of it i's all within the person them self. Thanks again and more will be posted.

i agree with you

ashleym's picture
Submitted by ashleym on Thu, 2012-09-13 13:28.

dear krystal

I am pleased with your post because looking at articles of the economy and whats been going on. i think something is fishy about the whole thing. and your post made me look into it even more.

i also looked up the whole obama being illuminati thing and i found some information on it from this website

take a look

http://thedoggstar.com/articles/barack-obama-the-antichrist/barack-obama...

Thanks I put a lot of time

krystalm's picture
Submitted by krystalm on Fri, 2012-09-21 12:27.

Thanks I put a lot of time into my research and tried to compare my opinion and the articles.
I appreciate the site I will be looking in to it as well.

Evaluate your sources

Submitted by mahaley02 on Thu, 2012-09-13 15:06.

Krystal, you may have done your research, but the question I raise to you is, are these sources reliable? Did you check sources for both sides? It seems to be you only did your research on this really extreme view, and found stretched statements (most of them are untrue facts) to fulfill what you wanted to find. Rush Limbaugh is a very unreliable source. He has time and time and time again been found lying, distorting the truth and making outlandish claims. He is constantly slandering people, especially liberals. A website like "the antichrist identity" , like you, was looking for anything- even lies!! - that hold their claim.
You need to do your research next time before you believe these types of crazy claims. Barack Obama is not a part of the illuminati. That is a ridiculous claim. He has no vendetta to combine North America. He is not the reason for our downward economy, nor the job loss, and he has most definitely not killed innocent youth. Obama is on a campaign for peace and equality, which doesn't seem to match up with his supposed illuminati connections.

You have good points but as

krystalm's picture
Submitted by krystalm on Fri, 2012-09-21 12:48.

You have good points but as for my research these are things being said not only through the internet but people of the world, television gives off this impression as well. And like i tell people all the time "it's up to you to believe any or everything that is being told to you". I'm not stating that I believe this is all true but I have some agreements in there that I only agreed with because of my knowingly facts. But yes he is on a campaign for peace, I also said that he is a man of peace. He was never the reason for downward economy, nor the loss of jobs, and killing of innocent youth, but what I am saying is he has involved himself into it all, not the reason for it but he has "involved" himself in it. Just going by my opinion. And everyone's entitle to an opinion.