Barack Obama's speech

by: schen
Favorite authors

In his Inauguration speech, I hope Barack Obama says, "I will stop the Iraq War."

I say this, because I think that U.S should buy the oil instead of taking it by force.

I hope in his speech there should be low taxes, because some people do not have much money.

I hope in his speech people work less time and get more pay.

I hope in his speech people can get the green card fast, because many people doesn't have green card, they want go back their country visit their family.

I liked your post

Submitted by lchan on Wed, 2009-02-11 13:18.

I liked your post about the inauguration speech because it showed Obama's thoughts about what's going on in the US and the Iraqi War. It gave people opinions wether if Obama's idea of change was good or not.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is:"I will stop the Iraqi War". I think this is a quote that everyone is hoping for because it shows that people should fight verbally and not physically.

Another sentence that I liked was:"I hope in his speech people work less time and get more pay". This stood out for me because this country is starting to lose money and I hope his ideas help bring business back.