The Bear and the Two Travellers

by: 16sandut

I created the Scratch animation The Bear and the Two Travellers as my response to a project to create an interactive ethical story. An ethical story is a story that when get up to a certain part in it, you have to make a decision which has pro’s and con’s and changes the path of the story. My story is about two travellers who walk together down a path until a bear comes in their way and one traveller deserts the other. The traveller tels his colleague that a fairweather friend is not one worth keeping and they split ways.
My story was inspired by the Aesop Fable, “The Bear and the Two Travellers.”
I think I was successful in creating my story because for one thing I finished it at home and was able to post it before the dead line. It also met all the expectations of the guideline, and as long as that is true I see no problem with my story.

Good Job!

Submitted by 17suek on Wed, 2012-04-25 20:34.

There are some problems with your story, because on my computer the sprites did not show up very well and therefore I was confused when you read it. But another thing was that if you accidentally pressed the wrong button; as in '1,2,3,or 4' then the whole story could be messed up. I could see a lot of effort was out into this, so overall Good Job!