Beatrix's Animated Introduction

by: szeress95

Here's my animated introduction.

Hello, my name is Beatrix and I live in Brooklyn. I originally from Hungary. My whole family are from Hungary. Let me introduce my family. My dad who's beside I grow up. His name is Laszlo. He is like both woman and man. H e is cooking, working and cleaning and he's very friendly. I love him so much. My mom Julianna. She’s a baker. I didn’t have a lot of time to be with her, but she’s very social and she is look like me. My Brother Laszlo. He's a bad handsome boy. We are always fight, but If something happened with one of us we help each other. I think that’s normal because sister and brother always like that.

My childhood I can’t really say anything about it because I am still a child, but I loved to go out with my friends. When I was 15 my dad gone to NY and after him my brother too. I came here first when I turned 16. I was very exited a first time. I visited NY 2 times and I stayed the 3 time.

Today I live in BK about a year and I learning English, but I know I don’t want to live here in my whole life. I mostly think about England because there is more closely to my country and I can visit my friends and grandma and mom because they live in Hungary. Also I want to travel a whole World and be happy with my life and I still searching myself and what I have to do in my life. Maybe one day everyone gonna know my name or I gonna die and everyone gonna forget me.

Thank you for watching my short video see you next time.

Dear Beatrix I am excited

mariachanchan95's picture
Submitted by mariachanchan95 on Fri, 2014-11-14 13:22.

Dear Beatrix
I am excited reading about you story of your family from your profile biography because that's so interesting for me because sometimes that happens to families and the mother have to work.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is I didn't have a lot of time to be with her, but she’s very social and she is look like me.
I think this is sad,because it hard when you are not with your mother or family I feel the same way.
Your animated introduction reminds me of something that happened to me. One time my father came too the United State and it was sad for my family.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because
everything that interesting for me Good Job.