Bikes and Kites

Since 2010,Pakistani government has banned the kite festival,which was called in Urdu, “Basant”. Every year Basant would be in March when every student had their exams. This, I hated the most. Two days before Basant, while I was in tutoring sessions studying for my exams, my cousin came to pick me up from the tutoring and said he had a surprise for me. I knew that I about get my bicycle, which I been asking my uncle to get me for months. My uncle had been telling me when I get higher grades in exams he would buy me one.

So I went home and got a new bicycle. I became really happy that I had bicycle but then got little upset that I didn't get a Bmx bicycle. I told, “my uncle he was best uncle in the world”. Anyway, I took my bicycle to tutoring on the day of Basant. My tutoring session was on the top floor where I could not focus on my study. The sun was going down everyone starting flying kites. Some people still do the kite festival even though the government banned it. But if they get caught doing it they have pay a fine or to even spend time in jail. Every time I looked up all I saw the sky full of white kites. I was thinking this could be last the Basant in Pakistan and I could not miss it.

I asked my teacher if I could study the rest at home, and she said yes. So I left tutoring session in to hurry, I got on my bike, but when I was turning in to my house street, I lost control. My elbow was injured badly so I went inside “my mom screamed at me”,She rubbed my wound with alcohol and covered it up.

After that I called my friend for kites and strings. I put talama for kite, which is a string where we connect our manga mean the string to it. My cousins I Were starting to celebrate Basant and BBQ. I was cutting other people’s kites until 1:00 am and I didn't study for the exams. The Next day I went take to the exam I did not have any idea about half of the question. So when my results came, I passed with lower grades and got a mark for rest of like the one on my elbow.

The government banned Basant because it was dangerous for a lot poor kids who usually ran to catch the kite after the kite got cut and it will drop soon in somewhere, so poor kid ran after them and by accident they died. Some kids would jump in to other peoples roofs or in a road with traffic. Lot of adults died because people who make manja, mean the kite string would put chemical in to when kite is in sky the chemical string will make it easy to each other kite because it has glass pieces attached with the string. But it would kill a lot people after the kite got cut and some chemical string with kite left, “who ever is in the way will also get cut”. A lot times when people got their kites cut try to rail in the string they got left would be either in sky or coming from other people roof. They would try to rail in fastest they to get the kite and fly them or they use drill mission because they were lazy they don't get how they killing other.

After my uncle found I got low grades he got little mad at me but he didn't take my bicycle back. He told, successful in life the only way is to study. He gave me the examples of him and his sons. He said, look me I work so hard to feed my family in furniture store. I didn't had to work hard and make less money which if I was graduated. I been making double the amount I do right now. Same thing with my sons they would have to live a hard life if they were graduates.

Snapshot: First Draft

Since 2010, Pakistani government has ban the kite festival which was called in urdu, Basant. So every year Basant would be in march when every student have their exams,This I hate the most. Two days before Basant, while I was in tutoring studying for my exams, my cousin came to pick me up from the tutoring he said, he had a surprise for me. I know it that I am about get my bicycle which I been asking my uncle to get me a bicycle for months?. My uncle been telling me when I get higher percentage in he'll buy me one.

So I went home got a new bicycle got really happy that I have bicycle but got little upset about I didn't the bmx bicycle. I told my uncle, he is best uncle in to world. Any way I took my bicycle the day of basant to the tuition. My tuition was at roof where I could not focus on my study the sun was going down all people starring flying kites. Some people still do the kite festival even though the government banned it. But if they get caught doing it they have pay a fine or even spend time jail. Every time I look up all to I see the sky full of white kites. I was thinking this could be last the basant in pakistan I cannot miss it.

I asked my teacher if I could study what left at home she say yes. So I left tuition in hurry got on bike was turning in to house street loss control got my elbow injured bad so I went my mom screamed at me badly. she gave me some antibodies or I thinks she put alcohols on it I dont remembered.
After that I called my friend for kites and strings. I put talama for kite which a string where we connect our manga to it. Me and my cousins were start celebrating basant and BBQ. I was cutting other people until 1:00 am , I didn't study for exam. Next day I went take the exam did not no half what was on the exam. So when my results came I pass with lower grades and got a mark for rest of like in my elbow.

The government ban Basant because a lot poor kids who usually ran to catch the kite after the kite gets cut and it will drop soon in somewhere, so poor kid runs after by accident they died. Some kids would jump in to other peoples roofs or in a road where traffic. Alot of adults were died because the who make manja the kite string would put chemical in to when kite in sky the chemical string will make it easy to each other kite. But it would kill a lot people after the kite get cut and some chemical string with kite left , who ever is in the way it will get cut. A lot time when people get there kite cut try to rail in the string they got left would be either in sky or coming from other people roof. They would try to rail in fastest they to get the kite and fly them or they use drill massion because they were lazy they don't get how they killing other.