Blind Joe

by: 21ebiedo
Blind Joe
Blind Joe

Introduction: Three students meet after school and quickly become friends. But only one is blind and needs assistance which he doesn't always get. The three students want to go to the park to celebrate their friendship together. But as the blind student crosses that street his friend don't help him. The blind student crosses then gets hit by a car. His friends panic and take him to the closest place to rest. The blind student is taken to a bench where he rests. A while later he wakes up and his friends are happy that he is okay. But what is even better is that the blind student was hit and somehow got his eyesight back. My Script:Changes have been made. Outline Characters: Bob- 14 years old. He is average height, skinny boy, has brown hair, and dark skinned. Avery- 13 years old. She is average height, skinny girl, dark curly hair, dark skinned, wears glasses. Joe- 14 years old. He is average height, skinny boy, bright hair, light skinned, Blind. Act 1: Exposition Setting- School hallways (First day of school, After school) -Bob, Avery, and Joe -The three just begin to meet and learn about each other. Once everyone is introduced, they suggest to have fun together as a group. They go to the park to enjoy the nice weather. Set up the story Act 2: Rising Action Parking ramp. -Bob, Avery, and Joe. - The three are on their way to the park when Joe (Blind) is crossing the street then gets hit by a car. He gets knocked out for a little while, so his friends try to take him anywhere nearby to set him down. Now no one knows when Joe will waked up or if he is dead. Act 3: Resolution Park bench. -Bob, Avery, Joe -Avery and Bob are worried about their new friend and wish he is okay. Once rested for a while, Joe woke up and was actually very happy. Even if Joe was injured, he woke up to find that the worst problem he has just disappears. Joe gets his vision again and everyone congratulates him. Dialogue: (School Hallways) Bob: Oh, hi my name is Bob. What’s your name? Avery: My name is Avery and my friend here is Joe. He is actually blind. Bob: Really, I’ve never met a blind person. Joe: Yeah it's true. I was hit in the head and somehow lost my sense of sight when I was younger. Bob: I didn't expect to make fast friends on the first day of school. Joe: Neither did I. I don't usually make friend since I am blind, but you guys seem cool. Joe: I mean I’ve known Avery for about 2 years now. Even if I don't know how you guys look you guys seem like awesome friends. Avery: So you guys want to go the the park? You know, to celebrate our friendship together. Joe and Bob: Sure! (Scene changes to “ Parking ramp”) (Characters walk to the right as they speak.) Bob: Hey Joe, do you ever get scared of walking into something or crossing the street. Joe: No, I have been blind for a long time. My other senses are amazing now. Avery: Joe, just be careful this street is crowded and racing with cars. Joe: Alright alright, calm down. (Joe begins to cross the street and a car runs the light and hits him.) Avery and Bob: Joe!!! Bob: We need to bring him to a place to rest! (Scene changes to Park bench.) Avery: This bench was the closest possible. Bob: I wish he is okay. Avery: What if he’s dead! Bob: Don't say that, let's just hope he's okay. (Joe awakens and stands) Avery and Bob: Joe, you’re okay! Joe: Wow, there is something even better! Avery: What? Bob: Yeah tell us. Joe: I can't believe it, I can see again. Bob: Wow thats great. Avery: Congratulations. THE END

Here is a link to my project