Bringing In The Catch

by: Caleb12

I tried to capture a Coastal maine kind of feel so I just tried to get pictures of Boats and things that kind of thing so the person who looks at the picture knows where it was taken.  I took pictures of Lobster boats and a painting of a Lobster on an oil tank with a Doc in front of it. I think those two pictures basically screamed Coastal maine. I chose the boats because I remembered seeing a picture of a line of boats like that on a post card or on the internet or something. If I could retake that picture I would have cut out a piece of the edge to it just showed the boats and there wasn’t an empty space.The printing from this role was Harder I must have done the Lobster picture about 10 or more times. But I cant really compare yet because I had 1 picture come out besides the rockland photos so it was probably easy compared to what im going to have to do.

I tried to capture a

Submitted by Caleb12 on Mon, 2010-01-25 18:59.