Brittany Who Am I

by: BrittanyS

Who Am I?

My real name is Brittany

Yesterday my name was britt,sister, house cleaner

Today my name is school girl

Tomorrow my name will be test girl,Brittany, bae

In my dreams my name is sweet cheeks

Nice

chanteg's picture
Submitted by chanteg on Thu, 2011-10-27 11:40.

I think your poem is very nice, and cute. One sentence you wrote that stands out to me is yesterday my name was britt,sister, house, cleaner. I think this is a very common thing for people in general because yesterday my name was chante, ma ma, house, cleaner lol. Another quote that stands out to me is when you said that tomorrow my name will be school girl because tomorrow so will my name. Your poem remind me of the different names that we aquire through every day life, and how many roles we play through out life.. Thanks for your writing.I look forward to seeing what you write next, because i really enjoyed it.

who .a.u

curtisc's picture
Submitted by curtisc on Thu, 2011-10-27 13:40.

dear Brittany,

i like how you express different names of yourself. i find it a good thing to do cause you recognized the different roles you have to play.

one sentence that caught my attention was "In my dreams my name is sweet cheeks" because in  your dream your a different person.

another sentence that stood out for me was when you said something about cleaning .cause i feel like a different person when i clean.

your post was a perfect example for stating who are you and what you about.

thank you for sharing  your post to me..know i can embrace it.