The Catholic School

by: rwynn
By Gary Soto

In living up the street up the street it talks about a boy and his family and how they lived and how in the back of his days and how he was growing up.
because it states that sister mare walked up another row, still tapping her pencil and talking about The school he was getting bullied by other students.also sister Marie's corner did not care for the children sixth chapter of living up the street by Gary Soto was about when he went to a Catholic s
hunger when she pointed to me. and Gary well he would be one of the first to die so to me it looks like she don't care about him.
A reader questions might start on page 37 it states that where sister Marie cruised slowly up and down the rows tapping he because it states that sister mare walked up another row, still tapping her pencil and talking about The school he was getting bullied by other students.also sister Marie's corner did not care for the children sixth chapter of living up the street by Gary Soto was about when he went to a Catholic s
r pencil in her palm and talking about death,hunger,and the blessed infants, which were Gods ,until the students hung their heads in fear or boredom.then she brightened up.’Also it states that sister Marie's walked up another row,still tapping her pencil talking about hunger.

After this part of the book, most readers probably will not be looking forward to reading the rest of the book because it's a little bit racism