College Applications

Senior year has proven to be more stress full than the previous three because of one thing, college. The whole application process is a bit overwhelming. If you are applying to multiple colleges you have to check for that many different deadlines and that many different applications. I think that all colleges should adopt the common app. It makes it easier and less stress full with students. There would be less chances of missing deadlines and forgetting application information. It would also be easier to compare colleges if they used the same applications.

Good

Submitted by debral on Sat, 2011-10-22 17:18.

Dear John,

I think you did a good job writing about "College Applications" because It's something I would want to know because I will be starting to fill out my college appication pretty soon. 

One senetence you wrote that stood out for me is "The whole application process is a bit overwhelming". I agree with this because I've asked many of my senior friends and they all told me the exact samething.

Another sentence you wrote that stood out for me is " It makes it easier and less stress full with students. I feel like we all go through stress in school, nomatter what.

Thanks for posting & I look forward to seeing what you write next :)