Compalation of Religion Wars.

by: GSoukup
Favorite authors

Muslim...Jew...Christian...

Religions have so many rules. How people should act, what they should think. AHHHHHH!!!!!! It makes no sense. Why would something that is meant to help you completely dictate your life and make you pay out? That’s right, a huge, unnecessary, cult called religion. But I am religious. And I can say it is nothing but a strive for self worth and self awareness. Only a real worshiper can say that. I am a follower of an alternative religion. I am a Satanist. And that is fine with me. I read the Satanic Bible, I wear pentagrams and inverted crosses, but I have never forced my religion onto someone who would not want to hear it. Religion is like a penis, it is nice to have and to show off, but please dont shove it down my throat. I dont like to show off what I am, or to get other people to believe what I do, so I dont want to hear any ones ideas that i dont ask for. Religions are so similar...why fight?

"in my mind, people are too afraid to do such a thing, to think before you act seems liek such a task for people...lets take your icon for example..."Fear Allah"...if he is so benevolent, if he loves us so much, why put us through test like that? a test would be something like, oh, i found a wallet, theres ID ill give it back, etc..not putting a man in a wheelchair, and not feeling his mothers love, that would seem like the ultimate middle finger...to not beable to give your mother a hug, to not have the joy of having children, not being about to have fun, being made fun of my all the heartless bastards that feel it is good to hurt people, if we should have a test, why hurt us so badly...its seems like he enjoys hurting us...the most devout people are the messed up ones, and usually they turn to religion for help, babies are messed up, it seems like he wants to hurt us for no reason...but when people turn to religion, would he feel better for us on our knees praying for our lives to be saved? if he is almighty, why would we need to worship him?" -My Buddy

"I'm sorry for any spelling errors or punctuation errors, this was written on AIM."

Does this sound framiliar? A lot of religions follow the same religious stuff. They all follow the same idea of a book, Torah, Qur'an or the Bible. Its similiar in many ways. They all call for respect and unity. Why fight? Why not just be unified? It will be better for everyone. We are all humans, children of the universe. Who cares if you worship God or Allah? It is all the same.

"We were established in 1966 c.e. by Anton Szandor LaVey, who declared it the Year One, Anno Satanas, thus opening the floodgates to a revolution designed to smash the hypocrisy and unreasoned of organized religions and mystical philosophies. We stand as a formidable threat to those who would halt progress in the name of spirituality. We are explorers on the untrodden paths of science, human motivation and mystery—all that is most truly occult. Our primary goal is to clearly disseminate the philosophy created by Anton Szandor LaVey to those who have an interest in understanding the truth regarding our beliefs and practices, and to encourage individuals who embrace Satanism to utilize this tool as a means for enhancing their lives and for leaving a legacy of creativity that demonstrates to human society the potency of our diabolical perspective." When satanism first started out, it was feared by many to becoming the apocalypse. As cool as that sounded, it just showed the stupidity of some people. How can one group of people end the world. Of course it could happen, but is the likelihood of that coming to pass? Anno Satanas, the first year of the Church of Satanism, opened the doors to a world of smart, and accepting people. They were not afraid of of the consequences of what they believed in.

With Satanism, as you read this quote, we see that Satanism is all about self indulgence amd personal self stimulation.Some morons will give you a lot of BS about something they are to ignorant to comprehend. Also, you may be ridiculed for your beliefs, but if you are a true believer and agree with the ideals of Satanism, this should not be a problem. Another down side, Satanist beliefs somewhat encourage reckless behavior and unless you are smart, you will get hurt. So like every major religon, you can have upsides and downsides.

To refresh your memory, "

There are a lot of Buddhists in the world, predominately in China. "Today, the more than 1,000 Buddhist monks and researchers from more than 30 countries and regions who gathered in the East China city of Hangzhou..."As told by this, Buddhism is a very large religion. It is one of the most prominent religions in all of Asia, along with Christianity. A lot of countries around the world have Buddhists and Buddhist temples. There are 2 near my house and 1 near my school. Also, many of my friends are Buddhists.

Buddhism has been around for a long time..."Around 1,300 years ago, when Tang Dynasty (AD 618-907) monk Xuan Zang went to study Buddhism in India, it took him all of 17 years and untold hardships to make the return trip."This quote shows how long Buddhism has been around. If not...about 2000 years...maybe a little less. Either way, its been a long time. Plus the devotion it takes to become a Buddhist takes a lot of work. Ill go into depth later on in my synopsis later on."

That is what I had to say about Buddhism. Ill give you an annotated version now. Buddhism is the belief in the extent of human beings. Rather than belive in a higher power to control and judge over you and your acts, the human self has all control over themself, the aspect of the world and work to bettering those two. -My other Buddy.

So with all unity, everything is A-OK.

Just relax. Make the world a better place.

I liked your post,

Submitted by Dtoalongo on Mon, 2010-09-20 14:07.

I liked your post, "Compilation of Religion Wars," because it was interesting to read. There is so many religions around the world. Every religion is different and have different views. I understand your point about religions and each religion is to be respected.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: "Why would something that is meant to help you completely dictate your life and make you pay out? That’s right, a huge, unnecessary, cult called religion." I think this is controversial because many people don’t see it like that. I personally don’t see it like that. I have always think of my religion as something that calm me and made me feel in peace.
Another sentence that got my attention was: "With Satanism, as you read this quote, we see that Satanism is all about self indulgence and personal self stimulation." This stood out for me because I haven’t really heard a lot of this religion. It is something new to me that I learned about with this post. What it seems to me is that your religion is based on being self center but that’s just the way I see it.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, it really gave me some information. I like to read about religions so it was good to read your post.

I am glad that you enjoyed

Submitted by GSoukup on Fri, 2010-09-24 09:33.

I am glad that you enjoyed the post. I really want to inform the world of different viewpoints and religions. What I said about Satanism was somethign very true to myself. Because it is a different religion that is not as well known and popular, I wanted to inform people. But what I said about Religion being a cult, the defanition of Cult is:

1. a particular system of religious worship, esp. with reference to its rites and ceremonies.
2. an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, esp. as manifested by a body of admirers: the physical fitness cult.
3. the object of such devotion.
4. a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.
5. Sociology . a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols.
6. a religion or sect considered to be false, unorthodox, or extremist, with members often living outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader.
7. the members of such a religion or sect.

8. any system for treating human sickness that originated by a person usually claiming to have sole insight into the nature of disease, and that employs methods regarded as unorthodox or unscientific.

So by a simple defanition, religion is a cult. A cult is not always just a bad thing. I just think it is unessacary.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Heaven is just a codeine induced fantasy...tut tut tut