''Cuida tus palabras porque algun dia te las puedes tragar"

by: luisanna

My name is Luisanna sometime I feel like why my name is very hard for the people said, one day I said I hate my name. I asking to my grandmother why the put me this name and she reply to me this is my name and also you mother name thats why we decide call you luisanna. I said how that you name and my mother name she said yes. Luisa is my name and you mother name is Ana the combination of the two names for we was Luisanna your name. Additionally my grandmother said to me take care of your words, because one day you can swallow them.

My name is the best name of the world because I get my name for the people that I love in this life. so now when a person said bad my name I feel relax and normal because I really Know the history of my name and how I get this name. How I realized the words that my grandmother said is that we should not said the first word that we have in our mind, so be careful with the words.

names

kfasimpaur's picture
Submitted by kfasimpaur on Tue, 2015-03-03 14:42.

Luisanna, I love this post!

I really like when you say that "My name is the best name of the world because I get my name for the people that I love in this life."

My last name is Fasimpaur -- also a very difficult name. When I was a child, I hated my name. Teachers couldn't pronounce it (they would always pause when they got to my name), and other kids made fun of it.

When I grew up though, I realized that having a unique name can have advantages as well. Now, like you, I like my name.

Gracias por la escritura!

karen