The curious incident of the dog in the night-time ( personal connection)

by: wlin

I think the book the curious incident of the dog in the night-time is really good. I think Christopher was really brave and smart. He wanted to find who's the murderer that killed the dog. He went to his neighbor to ask if they know anything about the murder. He's a a very smart person. If he doesn't want something or not like, he wouldn't get it nor even touch it. I think the police shouldn't be so violent to a kid if they say they haven't done anything.
I think the curious incident of the dog in the night-time, by Mark Haddon is very enjoyable because it's not boring. It made me want to read more and find out whats going on.
A passage form pages 25-36 that seen important is,"when I told this to father he said that terry was jealous of me being clever then him". I think this is funny because the father told his son someone is jealous of him. I think it's cute how much he cared about his son.
Another part that i like was,"Talking to strangers is not something i usually do. I do not like talking to strangers". This is an example of something important int his book. It shows that he's a very mature boy that know whats right. Children shouldn't talk to stranger because they wouldn't know what would happen to them. This is important because people can be safe.
This section of the curious incident of the dog in the night-time remind me of something that happened to me. One time i was walking down the street, someone came up to me and asked me about the weather. I thought it was weird because he looks weird. So i walk away.
What's probably going to happen next is that Christopher is going to get in trouble by his father.
I am looking forward to read the rest of the book because its really fascinating and i liked it.          

Hm i heard about this book

Submitted by rvlas on Thu, 2009-03-12 09:09.

Hm i heard about this book is very good about a dog murder scene and how he got killed and how his owner

Yeah, i think this book is a

Submitted by wlin on Sun, 2009-04-05 22:34.

Yeah, i think this book is a really good book too! thanks for the comment:)