Dardane's banner

I was testing different kinds of textures and I added my favorite colors. I love how there are streaks, it really brings out the colors in my banner.

This banner represents me because the colors I chose where my favorite colors and I just chose differnt texures that I liked. It is out of the ordinary and I like how it has differnt kinds of mixures with the colors and the textures.

I learned how to use layers and it really helped me put other kinds of textures in between my banner. I learned  how to use the different kinds of textures and shaped to put in them.

The colors on your banner

Submitted by on Mon, 2008-10-20 10:00.

The colors on your banner are really pretty. I really all the different textures you used. 

Do you know what I like

Submitted by on Mon, 2008-10-20 10:05.

Do you know what I like about your banner? It's so pretty and EXPERIMENTED. I am so jealous; you're going to have to teach me how you use your layers and colors. =D

I like the different types

Submitted by on Mon, 2008-10-20 10:05.

I like the different types of color on your banner. It's really pretty and colorful. i like the name on the end as well, mine is similiar because i have my name on one end as well.

What's the font of your name

Submitted by on Thu, 2008-11-20 13:13.

What's the font of your name ??? I like the green dots. It's my favorite color... =]