Is Donald Trump Really That Bad?

First off, I do NOT support Donald Trump. I think his actions and his plans for the "new America" is completely ignorant, and ignores the foundation of our country as a whole. This thread is mainly to raise arguments about the true reasons of Donald Trump's success so far in the Republican party.

I don't know a lot about politics, but sure heck do I know about Trump. Trump is considered to be one of the richest, inexperienced, racist politicians in the world. He was a businessman, which made him very wealthy, as in the TV show, he said "I started with a small loan of a million dollars". Donald Trump has been doing plans to rebuild the society and terrorism problems of America, as terrorism strikes cold in our hearts today. From the bombings of previous events, such as 9/11 and the Paris bombing, not much significant measures, or as I know of, have been taken to prevent these types of actions.

However, in comes Donald Trump, a wealthy businessman. Sure, he doesn't have a lot of political experience, but he is all about one thing: Change. Over the years, politicians have evolved into vote-thirsty people full of the want of power. Donald Trump is willing to take sacrifices to "make America great again", because of the fact that not much of federal politicians did much to support things. Many of them say great stuff to get reelected, and they don't do it once they are. The fact that this is angering many people is the main reason why people vote for Donald Trump. They are sick of these nasty politicians ruining America's society, and as good things come out of their mouths, bad things come out of their hands, their actions.

I am not very knowledgable about Trump, or politics as a whole idea, but it is debatable whether it is normal for Trump to become this successful. I want you all to think, do you think this world would be THAT bad with Trump as president? Think about it.

He wants to build a Mexican wall, right? Let's see how he's going to get it through a room full of the world's best representatives.

He wants to put tracking devices on all muslims? It takes like 5 minutes to show that that is a violation of the constitution.

And although we don't know the final results yet, we don't have much to worry when Trump gets elected. Oops, I mean, if. He probably wouldn't get most of his racist ideas passed anyway.

Eric, I am not a personal fan

Submitted by connorc on Wed, 2016-05-25 12:59.

Eric,
I am not a personal fan of Donald Trump at all. I think it would be an embarrassment for our country to have him as the president, simply because of the offensive and childish nature of what he says. However, I also don't think it would be the end of the world if he were to become president, which with elections around the corner is a legitimate possibility. Trump would probably do a decent job at stimulating the economy and saving rich people money, he would slaughter the concept of social welfare for those who need it and foreign policy, as the racist remarks the politician has made has made him appear very racist to many countries and ethnicities across the country. Donald Trump should not be the president, but people also need to calm down and realize that checks and balances do exist in our country and it won't destroy our country if this man becomes president, except possibly stain our reputation slightly. Do you agree, or do you really think it's THAT big of a deal?
Best,
Connor Cooke

I know I don't want Donald

jesturban's picture
Submitted by jesturban on Fri, 2016-06-03 10:22.

I know I don't want Donald trump to be President either because you never know what he can change about life and people as well.

I don't want to be apart of his side because he might change the country how it was before and i don't want that again it was horrible for grown ups and kids as well.

Even for me too I don't want to be the way it was before it will be bad and wrong for us and the people where they come from or skin color too.

Pros and Cons

Submitted by jvargas on Fri, 2016-06-03 09:35.

I am also NOT a Trump supporter, but I think there are a few reasonable pros and cons to discuss. One really big con is that he wants to build a wall to block out the Mexicans, but he's saying they are going to pay for it? What is this? One thing that i really don't understand is how Trump at his speeches says all this racist stuff about Mexicans and blacks, but yet he still posts stuff on the internet saying that he "loves the Mexicans." Also Trump says "I'm going to make america great again," more like white again. Also Trump knows nothing about politics, but he is really rich, which is a little convenient to the U.S. Trump is really wealthy right? Well his money might help us fix debt with other countries, and wouldn't that help.

Donald trump

jlondono's picture
Submitted by jlondono on Fri, 2016-06-03 11:20.

I am not a trump supporter, but I do agree with jafeth about some pros and cons. Donald trump is a very rude, ignorant person because according to news channels saying he has all delegates to compete but not all of us have voted for him especially with latinos strongly disagreeing about his thinking.He says he is going to build a great wall that seperates border of mexico and U.S, he can't accomplish that until u.s government says yes to construct it. on one point he loves mexicans but then in another moment he hates mexicans and makes them do all the hard work when he should be doing it with his construction builders.

Is Donald Trump your enemy?

Submitted by jinnette on Fri, 2016-06-03 10:10.

Is Donald Trump your enemy? Are You sure Donald Trump Didn't do it for the vote of president? I'm with you on it. I got inspired by the part when you said "I am not very knowledgeable about Trump, or politics as a whole idea, but it is debatable whether it is normal for Trump to become this successful." I also agree with you because Donald Trump shouldn't be successful because it's not going to make anything better, It's making everything worse. I also dislike Donald Trump!!!

Is Donald Trump your enemy?

Is Donald Trump your enemy?

Is Donald Trump your enemy?

Is Donald Trump your enemy?

Is Donald Trump your enemy?

Is Donald Trump your enemy?

Is Donald Trump your enemy?

Nice entry

hmaldonadorosado's picture
Submitted by hmaldonadorosado on Fri, 2016-06-03 10:13.

It true i do agree with Eric, but not all of it. It true Donald Trump is kind of helping us, the other president did't did nothing when the twin towers was exploded and the bombing in paris.

I think that donald trump is

Submitted by fcante on Fri, 2016-06-03 11:23.

I think that donald trump is very mean her wife is a immigrents and he is not caring about the immigrents that have worked so hard to come to that united states and came for a better life and have to send money to there family's. It is hard to come to a contry you do not know of with no money no idea where you are and how to keep going in your life with out being on the streets and having food to eat.