Donald Trump will most likely be the Republican Representative for President

by: 18kimj

Donald Trump will most likely be the Republican representative for president of 2016. And more than two-thirds of Republicans say he's the candidate most likely to capture their party's presidential nomination. Trump's lead is clearly significant and the poll finds him well ahead of the field among a range among other candidates. He leads among both men and women, younger and older voters, white evangelicals, conservatives and both self-identified Republicans and independents who lean toward the party. I believe that Donald Trump will be the republican representative for president of 2016 because he has the most followers on twitch and on any other social media. I think that the reason to why Donald Trump is able to gather so many followers is because he has amazing vocal skills and self-confidence. Donald Trump will dominate other republican representatives because he is promising as he talks about major issues in the United States. Donald Trump promises to enforce a new immigration law and to get rid of Obama Care. He also promises to bring and introduce new jobs that will help thousands to Americans.

http://2016.republican-candidates.org/

I still believe that Donald Trump will win!

18kimj's picture
Submitted by 18kimj on Wed, 2016-02-10 11:48.

Based on the New Hampshire primary results, I still believe that Donald Trump will be the Republican representative for president of 2016. Based on the New Hampshire primary results, Donald Trump won by 35.3 percent. All other candidates failed to get over at least 20 percent of the votes. Seeing that Donald Trump is ahead of all of the other Republicans, he will be the Republican nominee for president of 2016.

Donald Trump is dominating the scene

18kimj's picture
Submitted by 18kimj on Wed, 2016-02-24 11:41.

Based off the recent South Carolina primary results, I still believe that Donald Trump will be the Democratic candidate for president of 2016. The result of the South Carolina was Donald Trump with 32.5 percent of the votes, Rubio with 22.5 percent of the votes, Cruz with 22.3 percent of the votes, while the rest of the nominees had less than 10 percent of the votes. I see Donald Trump winning every other primary's over the course of this year.

Donald Trump will win

18kimj's picture
Submitted by 18kimj on Wed, 2016-02-24 11:52.

Based off the Nevada caucus, Donald Trump has been dominating other republican nominees. Donald Trump won with 45.9 percent of the votes. Even when the votes of all other republican nominees combined, it still will not be enough to surpass the votes given to Donald Trump.

Donald Trump will win

18kimj's picture