Dyckman and Gauchos Basketball

this is one of the teams
this is the other team i applied for.

When I was nine when I joined a two different basketball teams, named Dyckman and Gauchos.

My uncle had taken me to Dyckman and Gauchos. I was there when I was 9, 10, 11, 12 and now.

We were winners, and we won a championship at Dyckman basketball. It was against a team, Hunc. It was a challenge to win, but we still won the championship. But I didn't care if we won. I cared about passing or getting points, but I really care if they get more points than us.

I played point guard. One day we had the good lead. We were winning by 29, and that was the greatest lead we ever had, so it was the worst game we had.

I was in Gauchos and we had to go against Dyckman. I did not know which team to go on, so I just didn't play because I didn't know what team to go on, so I missed a lot of fun.

Also, I was dribbling down the court and sprained my ankle on time.

I said, "Now I can't play for a long time."

Your post

Submitted by EmmiM on Fri, 2013-11-15 15:08.

I found your post very interesting, I didn't know one could play on two teams in the same league. Is there are rule against that? Or is it just a rule in Utah? I think your post has some interesting points, but you may want to try to work on your sentence and story flow and your writing definitely improve.

Your post

Your post

basketball

Submitted by spineda on Thu, 2014-09-18 13:17.

Dear,esmelin

I am bored by your post "Dyckman and Gauchos Basketball" because you are yes talking about how your team won because if I was you. I would add some details on how your team won.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: " It was a challenge to win, but we still won the championship." I think this is stupid because you said that your team beat them by 29 points so that had to be a easy games for you and your team.

Another sentence that I liked was: "When I was nine when I joined a two different basketball teams, named Dyckman and Gauchos." This stood out for me because u must be very talented to be in two teams.

Your post reminds me of something that I saw. I remember that one of my friend was in to basketball teams and he had to choose between them because he won championships
in both teams.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I really liked your post and i'm looking forward to see what you write next.