Emailing Experts for Angkor Paper

For our research papers my class and I are supposed to email experts and ask them questions about our topics. One of my experts is a woman named Miriam Stark a professor in the Department of Anthropology at the University of Hawai’i-Manoa. She worked in Phase three of the Greater Angkor Project. I would like to ask her about what she did while in Angkor and what sort of archaeological techniques she used. I would also like to ask her how she thinks theses technique affected her research. Two more experts I would like to contact are Dr. Roland Fletcher and Dr. Jeffery Riegel. They are a part of the University of Sydney and were in charge of leading phase three. I would probably ask them what techniques they used during phase three and about their purpose in the project.

Post your email here!

paulallison's picture
Submitted by paulallison on Sat, 2012-12-29 18:02.

We'd love to see what you are going to ask them.

Good idea!

Submitted by Sean Sloan on Tue, 2013-01-01 15:17.

Nicole, I think that is a really good idea and it will be very interesting to see what questions you ask and how they respond

My creative comment

Abby_B's picture
Submitted by Abby_B on Mon, 2013-01-07 19:54.

Nicole,
I'm glad you found people to contact for your topic. I was thinking about your topic and how it might be challenging to contact someone. The people you are contacting sound like they know a lot on your topic. I think it is a smart idea to contact professors from universites because they should have the most information on the topic. I hope they give you useful information. I am excited to read what information they send to you. Good luck!