Ethical Story

by: 16cartyb

I created the Scratch animation as my response to a project to create an interactive ethical story. An ethical story is .
My story is about
.
My story was inspired by .
I think I was < unsuccessful> in creating my story because .

I was confused by the ethical

16benaresb's picture
Submitted by 16benaresb on Thu, 2012-01-05 16:59.

I was confused by the ethical decision in your story. The only part where it asked me questions and made me decide something was where it said type goodbye to say goodbye or type leave if you want to leave right away. Is that the ethical decision? I didn't really get past the part when the dog leave because it said to go to the tennis ball and nothing else happened after the dog went to the tennis ball. The decision isn't tempting and it's unclear because saying goodbye and leaving are similar actions so their isn't much of a decision.

Jamie

16carrollj's picture
Submitted by 16carrollj on Thu, 2012-01-05 18:03.

Your project confused me. What was the ethical decision? Was it to say goodbye? That confused me because i said goodbye, even though I'm not sure what the right or wrong decision. When i said goodbye, I think it said to move towards the tennis ball, when i did nothing happens, so I am a little confused.

Confusing.

17tub's picture
Submitted by 17tub on Wed, 2012-04-25 17:16.

I liked the background of this animation, it was detailed. I thought you animation had decisions that were not so tempting, and wasn't an important thing that could have a negative or positive affect. I was very confused on the moral of the story and didn't know what to do after walking the dog to the tennis ball.