Fighting

by: KevinF

This video is a fight that two characters are having. It takes place similar to a game except there is no walls in the video. I spent a lot of time on it and i hope you all like it. XD

LOLLLLLL that was like the

Submitted by snakashima on Mon, 2009-01-26 12:24.

LOLLLLLL that was like the funniest video i've seen in here. ABJK FTW!!!! :D teehee :D

music

Submitted by derzak31 on Thu, 2009-02-19 16:33.

i liked the music on this video.  it was rock and it fit the movie. the movie was cool to. 

Dear Kevin What I noticed

Submitted by 11riveraa on Mon, 2009-03-16 07:40.

Dear Kevin

What I noticed most about "Fighting Animation" was that there was two stick figures fighting. It was interesting to watch and it was really funny.

This video was very

Submitted by 11ortizk on Mon, 2009-03-16 07:45.

This video was very interesting. ok no it was so funny, its very entertaining. I liked the part where the tornado comes in and when like a million arrows hits one of the sticks. It was a nice video...hilarious.

Dear Kevin F, What I noticed

Submitted by 11colladoj on Mon, 2009-03-16 07:52.

Dear Kevin F,
What I noticed most about, "Fighting Animation", was that it was cool.
When the stick figure on the right shoots the other guy with the lazors it was really cool. I think it was pretty good because it looked like one of those things on addictivegames.com
One of the sections of the video that I really liked was the ninja thing with them rising in to the air and starting in the fight. It sets a whole Japanese feel.
The only thing would be that it should have gone a little slower when they were talking. I couldn't see everything they were saying.
Overall I think it was a pretty cool video. And the music you chose fit really well.

It was an interesting video

Submitted by 11sotoc on Mon, 2009-03-16 07:53.

It was an interesting video to watch. I was able to tell what everything in the video was. I liked it because I didnt expect half of the things that happened. I think the person did a good job trying to depict the game.