Figting And Friends

by: adot

One thing will lead to the next then fights break out. There are many reasons why people fight one main reason now a days is Facebook. This is a social network were people put their personal information to everyone to see and then people try to be a Facebook Gangster but when they are face to face that's when stuff get real. And one thing leads to the next and then fights break out. We Can avoid fighting by just turning your head when bad tension is around you.

I agree with your post

amaric's picture
Submitted by amaric on Thu, 2011-12-08 14:39.

I agree with your post "Fighting And Friends ",because it is true. One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is "This is a social network were people put their personal information to everyone to see and then people try to be a Facebook Gangster but when they are face to face that's when stuff get real" I think this is true because i see people put there personal life on Facebook all the time & they're dumb because some one is always gonna have there own opinion on things & not every bodies opinions are the same .

thanks

adot's picture
Submitted by adot on Fri, 2011-12-09 13:23.

Thank you for replying to my post and yea this type of things happened everyday.Just the other day to girls were auguring about being married to the same person on Facebook and they ended up having a altercation.

Dear Aaron, I agree with your

michaelg's picture
Submitted by michaelg on Fri, 2011-12-09 11:23.

Dear Aaron,

I agree with your post "Fighting And Friends",Because its really something that happens nowadays in our society, something that people resolve by fighting.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is "We can avoid fighting by just turning your head when bad tension is around you." Because honestly most situations cant be turned away either the person would try to jump you when your alone or you would be looked on as a soft person to people around your neighborhood because rumors spread like a virus.

Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time someone tried to say i spoke to his girlfriend but i honestly never seen her in person but he was talking "Facebook Gangster" like you said, like one month passed, i saw the kid and confronted him and he started praying to the heavens for me not to hit him, so i let him live lol, because situations like that lead to things but i don't abuse them I'm a very humble person.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because things like this people need to read and say "you know what he's right" anything happens nowadays and its your choice to avoid it or not.

Dear Aaron : I agree with

williamn's picture
Submitted by williamn on Fri, 2011-12-09 11:31.

Dear Aaron :

I agree with your post "Figting and Friends" because social networks lead to people talking about other people situations and minding their business.

One sentence that you wrote that stands out for me "We Can avoid fighting by just turning your head when bad tension is around you". situations like that cannot be avoided because they could sideline you without you knowing it or they could jump you too. So you need to see the roots of the problem.

thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because things like this happen everyday and people need to know what to do.

Dear aron I really like

chanteg's picture
Submitted by chanteg on Fri, 2011-12-09 11:32.

Dear aron

I really like your post Figting And Friends because I think Fights are a waist of energy. One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is "There are many reasons why people fight one main reason now a days is Facebook." I always hear people say facebook cause many problems that is why I never create one, and I don't have time for the bull shit. Another sentence that stands out for me is "We Can avoid fighting by just turning your head when bad tension is around you." Because I agree with you we can avoid conflict. Thanks for writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I enjoyed your post. KEEP WRITING
CHANTE G

Dear Aaron: I really like

nataliema's picture
Submitted by nataliema on Fri, 2011-12-09 11:59.

Dear Aaron:

I really like your your post "Fighting And Friends" because this is what actually happens in our society. People are paying mind to all this things going on in the network and i just think it is a waste of time.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is "There are many reasons why people fight one main reason now is Facebook." People get to carried away and start talking about others in the network and think the other people wont take it serious and don't know what the other person is capable of doing and that's when a fight break down.

Another Sentence that i strongly agree with was: " We can avoid fighting by just turning your head when bad tension is around you". I believe avoiding problems especially the ones that is just childish is the best thing to do.! Why are we going to fight over some misunderstandings or dumb things that can lead into other situations as in getting locked up for a dumb person that is not worth your time.

Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time some girl was talking crap threw Facebook and i never replied to her because it was just not worth me wasting my time on her so when she saw me she acted like nothing happened. Yet again she kept on talking crap on Facebook so when i saw her i confronted her and it leaded to other things of me getting arrested. To think about it know its just a waste of time of listing to these childish little girls or boys out their that don't know how to act .! REAL TALK#

Thanks for writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because i think your post was very interesting and i did enjoy reading your post it has some sense to bring into people that sometimes fighting over dumb things can be avoided

Dear Aaron , I liked your

varjoe's picture
Submitted by varjoe on Thu, 2012-03-01 12:17.

Dear Aaron ,

I liked your post “Fighting And Friends” because I could agree with you that many reason people fight is because of facebook. Another reason why I liked your post because I think we all could avoid fight by turning our heads when bad tension is around. One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is This is a social network were people put their personal information to everyone to see and then people try to be a facebook Gangster but when they are face to face that's when stuff get real because I know a lot of facebook gangster that think are tuff.

Another sentence that I liked was There are many reasons why people fight one main reason now a days is facebook because I could strongly agree with that.

Your post reminds me of something that happened to one of my friends. One time I was on facebook and I saw my friend and some guy fighting. They were arguing for hours because of a girl! The guy told me friend to meet him in the park for they could fight. I find that to be ridiculous.

Thanks for your writing I look forward to seeing what you write next, because your post is entertaining and I’ll enjoy reading more of your post. Also because I feel like I could relate to your future posts.