Finding out what is going on with the emergencies

by: ctai
Favorite books

When his dad goes out of the house to help with two emergencies, the main character of The Curious Incident of the dog in the night-time, by Mark Haddon, tries to find out what is really going on now. Christopher is in his room trying to find out what is going on and seeing if he can find any clues that he can get. 

One line from pages 90 -102  that stands out for me is: "Always say okay." I think this is important because when my parents tell me to do something I would always say okay because I always want to help them since they are getting older and everything and I just want to give them a hand and be nice. If I say no they would be like your useless and that you should help so i do help.

One line that I hated was: "...chaos all around." This stood out for me because chaos is a bad thing all around the world and in our world there is a lot of chaos going around such like wars and pollution and global warming and everything. No one is doing anything to help and if we dont do anything the world may come to an end. We need to do something and people need to open their eyes.

This section of The Curious Incident of the dog in the night-time reminds me of something I saw in Youth Voices. Rachel posted "Tragedy Strikes Buffalo Neighborhood" and it is similar to the book that I am reading now because it deals with the emergencies and how people try to help and solve it and try to make it better and make sure that no one is hurt or anything. People should be safe on all cases.

What's probably going to happen next is that Christopher finds many mysteries that is going on and he tries to figure out more and more of what is going to go on. He also goes to school with a bruise and is scared of what is going to happen and he also finds out that his main teacher is Julie.

I am looking forward to reading the rest of this book because I want to find out what happens futhur deep into the story and what happens with his main teacher Julie and if Christopher is going to really find out the right clues to keep track fo who killed the dog.