First Love

by: alexac
"Love,"  a macro of my niece's ring. by sloanpix (Chris Sloan) on Flickr

My first love was a girl named Jasmine. From that moment, I always knew that I would like girls. My first kiss was on a Friday night. I went on a date with Jasmine to the movies. We watched "Final Destination 2."

She leaned over for a kiss. The butterflies and the feeling in my heart made me realize how I liked the the a lot. The experience was great and I felt comfortable with girls after that.

Jasmine and I ended up going out for a year and a half. After our first kiss, I new that I would fall for this girl. Everything was going great, till one day she walked up to me in school with a sad face.
She wanted to talk to me.

We went too the lunch area and had a talk about how we felt. Then she hit me with, "I really like you, but I found somebody else."

I knew it was coming because of her face expressions. I teared up a little and asked, "What do you mean?"

She replied, "I like you, but I want to give my ex-girlfriend, who I love a chance again. I am very sorry."

I cried and went too class. Everybody knew that there was something wrong, but they left me alone.

Now that I have experienced my first love, I knew from that day in the cafeteria that she wasn’t the one for me.

Now I have a new girlfriend and it is going well. We plan on getting married, having a kid and moving together. I have been with her for a very long time, and I really love her. I want too spend the rest of my life with her.

Yes, it was painful to get hurt. People go through plenty of break-ups, but you have to go through them in life in order to find the right girl or boy for you.

Dear alexac I am touched by

Submitted by NivannaE on Tue, 2012-10-02 10:11.

Dear alexac
I am touched by your story because it is interesting but I do feel like you could have been more detailed about your love life but it’s all in what you are comfortable talking about.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is when you said your girl came to school with the sad face I was waiting to see why sage came to school sad. But when she said what she said I was mad because you didn’t do anything to deserve that. Another thing you said that stood out to me was even though you’re ex girl friend broke up with you, you still mange to find another girl who makes you happy and i'm happy for you. I really didn’t have nothing like that happen with me but everybody going to go through stuff that they are going to remember and its going to hurt sometimes but its a part of life and its a time to move on be happy again.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next time because the very next time I know you going to talk about the girl you with now but I hope that this one will turn out great for you.

Love memoir comment

jbernabe's picture
Submitted by jbernabe on Wed, 2014-02-26 10:18.

I like this memoir because it talked about love.I found it interesting when they were at lunch talking.The lesson I learned was never fall in love.

Love memoir comment

jbernabe's picture
Submitted by jbernabe on Wed, 2014-02-26 10:19.

Love memoir comment

jbernabe's picture

Love memoir comment

jbernabe's picture

Love memoir comment

jbernabe's picture

Relationships

dlloyd's picture
Submitted by dlloyd on Wed, 2014-09-17 14:27.

Dear alexac :
I am very excited to read your indelible moment "First Love" because love is something everybody is going to or experience love.Your story is really helpful for people who been through a lot they just have to move on.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is "I like you, but I want to give my ex-girlfriend, who I love a chance again. I am very sorry." I think this is a great idea because she might still have feelings for you and that person can change that if they just be there. She just might love you and like that guy.

Another sentence that I Really like was"My first love was a girl named Jasmine.." This stood out for me because its very important to remember your first kiss because its like when someone ask you can answer.

Your indelible moment reminds me of something that happened to me. One time my mother said you ain't going to start dating until you 25. I was thinking when I get my first kiss i’m going to remember and tell my mother about it.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I really like reading about people who was the same feelings like me. This story was very excited and cool thanks for the story and keep it up.