I shot this picture a couple times to make sure that I got a decent picture. When I printed this picture, I zoomed in and cropped it. Before I had more of the flowers and their stems. I cropped it so that the flower was the main view. I did one test strip. I exposed the paper for about 21 seconds. I didn’t use a filter and I didn’t have to burn any areas. I only printed this picture twice, the first one not being cropped.
In this picture, I focused on the flowers and made the background blurry. The main flower’s stem shows a slight diagonal. The flower is not bull’s eye. The over all picture has more of a gray tone, not much contrast but somewhere the bud of the flowers are.
I picked this picture out of the rest of my film because I liked the position of the flower. This flower was the tallest and stood out the most because of the angle is falling. I think the mood in this picture shows calmness and liveliness. What I like about this picture the most is how there is a lawn mower in the back of the picture blurred out. I think that it gives this picture a lot because even though it is blurry, you can still tell what it is. Also it goes with a lawn theme. What I would do differently next time is maybe shoot this picture from a different angle.