Funny, Fun, Perky, Outgoing, and Caring

by: rfrometa

My name is Rachel Frometa and i’m attending Bronxdale High School. I was born and raise in the Bronx. I am funny, fun, perky, outgoing, caring person. I started playing the piano this year, but i’m learning by myself. I already learned how to play the song all of me by John Legend. Nothing interesting really happen to me.

My favorite subject in school is math. I’m really good with numbers. I like math because i grew in a family that are really good with numbers. I am planing to join dance club. I take culinary, I like to cook and learn new ways on how to cook. I like to cook because I like to taste new things from different culture.

I play the piano after school. I learn how to play the piano this year. I don’t take classes, I learn how to play on Youtube. I like to go on Netflix and watch show and movies. I watch videos on Youtube. I love eating food. I love talking to my friends and using my phones. Those are the things I like to do outside of school.

I learned guitar that way

Submitted by sduchesne on Wed, 2015-03-04 12:22.

I didn't even know you played the piano, but I learned how to play the guitar the same way you are learning how to play piano.

Piano

Submitted by tbui on Tue, 2015-03-10 13:10.

I also like to play piano, but I don't know how to use that. I'm suck, I can't learn how to play piano form Youtube.

wow...i never knew that you

Submitted by kdelacruz on Wed, 2015-03-25 11:00.

wow...i never knew that you played piano but is it hard to play the piano?

i attened bronxdale too lit

cestrada's picture
Submitted by cestrada on Wed, 2015-04-01 11:27.

i attened bronxdale too lit