Future Solutions, The Future is Near

by: vfarmer

Something that i have been interested in learning more about has been the Future. I remember my friend Kevardo talking about it 2 months ago but at that time i didn't look into it because i thought my friend was talking a whole lot of nonsense. Lately, the issue caught my eye again. I know that people may feel that if the future is coming what is it going to withhold problems or solutions. From what I've heard this is going to bring solutions to the technology systems and such. For example, i heard that there is going to be flying cars, why because of advanced technology.Now that's just what I've heard, it may or may not be true.

One thing that i know for sure about The Future is that the economy is going to be advanced and better. Now, I've studied my share of Futurology and what the future may bring, problems or solutions? I always thought that the future will bring solutions because of what we as the world are experiencing now. for example, one of. Such as money wise, i feel the government should give way more help, money wise.

The future is actually a big thing. People think and investigate more about this topic more than i do, about the technologies the most. People think just like i do and they say that the future technologies are going to be way more advanced than our modern technologies. Although i do still wonder what else the future may withhold.

Being that i didn't have a lot of background information on The Future, I chose to do some research on the topic. As i searched for blogs and news articles on Google, I came across this one article Future Resources, from Wikipedia, the free Encyclopedia. This article provided a lot of information and opinions on The Future. Some people felt that The Future were going to bring problems and solutions mostly solutions because of the more advanced subjects, technology in general .

In another article there was one statement they made me nod my head in agreement and shake my head in disagreement with the author. It was when the author said All the technologies have better than a 50/50 chance of being actualized. On this i shook my head in disagreement because i believe that the technologies are going to be actualized because look at how advanced it already is, so its going to get greater.

The future is going to be great i know it will it is going to bring many solutions for the people but in order to understand the future you have to make what of it, let truth be heard and think about the endless possibilities that will come.

Dear Vontay: I am interested

andrewjackson775's picture
Submitted by andrewjackson775 on Fri, 2014-04-04 12:35.

Dear Vontay:
I am interested with your post, "Future Solutions, The Future is Near," because you talk about some interesting topics and make me think about the future of our world. You also make me think about how the kids of tomorrow will deal with the burden of shaping the world like the thinkers before us.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “One thing that i know for sure about The Future is that the economy is going to be advanced and better." I think this is interesting because you are so sure about the improvement of the economy. I wonder why you think the economy will be better, because the economy might be worst because of the depletion of natural resources resulting in the augment of prices.
Another sentence that I found interesting was: "I always thought that the future will bring solutions because of what we as the world are experiencing now." This stood out for me because I think experiences that people go through will help them make better decisions about tomorrow.
I do agree with you that the future will bring more solutions. One reason I say this is because everything going on in the world now, people are going to learn how to deal with it tomorrow when it happens again based on experience. Another reason I agree even today, people/governments are making decisions based on the past.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because it was interesting a thought provoking. I enjoyed reading your paper and hope you make more like this.

The future in NYC

Mr. Jacobs's picture
Submitted by Mr. Jacobs on Thu, 2014-04-10 09:42.

I always like seeing movies about the future, like The Road Warrior and Hunger Games, but they are usually depressing, showing how problems got worse, how people got more desperate.

There was a Tom Cruise movie called The Minority Report that showed how cars will drive themselves and drive up the side of buildings to park. In the movie, he was a cop that arrests people for crimes before they are even committed.

Another movie was called AI (for artificial intelligence) and it was about a family that got a robot instead of a real boy. It was pretty creepy.

I know we are going to have cars that drive themselves real soon, and then we might see planes or helicopters that do the same. I just hope we stop using oil and gas because of the polluting.

This is an interesting post

18machs's picture
Submitted by 18machs on Thu, 2014-04-10 21:22.

This is an interesting post about what the future will bring us. I agree with your claim that the future will bring us many technology advancements that will greatly help us. I concluded this after seeing how advanced our technology is today. we quickly improve our technology everyday and the process goes extremely quickly. Soon, there will be a future with the helpful predicted inventions we have today.