Girls and boys should be taught in separate schools

Aug 25, 2012

Education is a very important matter. But, what the best way to teach children?
Many people disagree that boys and girls should be educated separately. I agree
with this people. I think that mixed education is better, then seperately, because
boys and girls can help each other. Boys be better in mathematics and science,
and girls - in reading and art. Perhaps, this school give boys and girls a chance
to socialise wich each other. In my opinion they can make it hard of people to
adapt to the normal world after pupils finish school. As for me I think that
school without girls would be gloomy and insensitive. With girls our school
is interesting, exciting, shining and cheerful!

Great Post

Submitted by anthonyf on Thu, 2012-09-06 11:00.

Dear Dato Lomtatidize

I am Interested about your post "Girls and boys should be taught in separate schools" because I think boys and girls should be taught in the same school.It can improve socializing skills with each other gender and help one another out.Including to the fact that school will not be so boring and have some sort of fun going to school.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is "In my opinion they can make it hard of people to adapt to the normal world after pupils finish school."This stood out for me because you are a 100% correct.Boys and Girls would not know what to say or what to begin with in a conversation.Yet,People might think it helps with their education but what about their future?How would one know how to speak to it's opposite gender without even gaining any experience from it.

Another sentence that I thought was surprising was "Boys be better in mathematics and science,and girls - in reading and art."This stood out for me because I think this is so true,I am really good at math problems and science tends to be my favorite subject.I can't lie though Art is kind of my specialty also.

Your post remind me of something that happened to me.One time I was young and my mom was going to sent me to a all boy school.I was feeling horrible because of the fact I already had problems of being shy and not talking to females.So the only way to get out of this problem was to bring up this matter with my mom.Once I told her she say I could go to a regular co ed school and I was very happy and now I have perfect socializing skills.

Thank for your writing.I look forward to seeing what you write next,because I would like to hear your thoughts more about this topic.A question I like to ask you is do you feel all schools should be boys and girls co-ed?

Dear dato, I am happy with

Submitted by amaric on Thu, 2012-09-06 11:25.

Dear dato,

I am happy with this post "Girls and boys should be taught in separate schools ", One sentence you wrote that i agree with is "I think that mixed education is better, then seperately, because
boys and girls can help each other" beause they are good at working together & gender doesn't matter. I do agree with you that "As for me I think that school without girls would be gloomy and insensitive." One reason i agree is that girls make everything fun & happy :)

Dear dato, I am happy with

Submitted by amaric on Thu, 2012-09-06 11:26.

Dear dato,

I disagree

Submitted by olivert5 on Thu, 2012-09-06 12:39.

Forcing children apart is wrong.

Agree/Disagree

Submitted by zoep on Thu, 2012-09-06 14:18.

Dear Dato,
I agree/disagree. They both have pro's and con's.

Boys and girls separated will help them learn and accomplish better. They can focus way better. When opposite genders are together they always feel the need to try to impress each other and showoff. There's more flirting with each other. There will be fights over a "lover".

At the same time I agree with you because even though they would focus better in school separated but life wise no. There is so much more in life than works and formulas and equations in books and talking to the opposite gender is important. I know some people who go to a all girls school and she has boy phobia. She doesn't know how to talk to a boy at all. She freezes up.
Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. In my old high school before i transferred out to a new one, I was distracted by all these things. I wasn't able to focus on my schoolwork. It was more on the drama, boys and everything else that didn't really matter. My grades were so on and off.

But at the end of the day I'm for the boys and girls not to be seperated.

Thanks for your writing. I look forard to seeing what you write next, because you make good points and have interesting topics.

I AGREE

Submitted by kimg on Fri, 2012-09-07 09:37.

Dear:Dato

I am very interested with your thoughts to this matter. When pertaining to this post "Girls and boys should be taught in separate schools" because you have a very interesting way of thinking. I believe girls and boys should be in the same school.

One sentence that stood out for me is " I think that mixed education is better, then seperately, because boys and girls can help each other. Perhaps, this school give boys and girls a chance to socialise wich each other." I think this is very interesting. I say that because adults don't think about it like that. They always believe that all they are going to do is play around. Also, that they are not going to get their work done.

Another sentence that i caught my eye as interesting is :Boys be better in mathematics and science, and girls - in reading and art." i say that because if a boy is better in them subjects and the girl is not and vice verser the could help each other. That's why their is peer tutoring. They did not make peer tutoring for it to be the same sex. You can mix it up.

Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time i was in a unisex school the teachers voted to split the school up. As soon as they did they noticed how the grades declined. It wasn't because the split us up it was because some people are better in certain subjects then others and they could help each other.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because you have a interesting way of thinking. Also you have some interesting point sad i would love to see more of your writing.

I dislike gender bias in schools

Submitted by Nicole on Fri, 2013-03-15 08:04.

I dislike the ides of decriminating the students on the basis of their gender and create seperate classromms for both the sexes.

Regards,

Nicole

Turnitin free

Dear David Lomtatidze: I am

Submitted by ocotya on Tue, 2013-04-16 15:49.

Dear David Lomtatidze:
I am happy by your post “Girls and boys should be taught in separate schools” because I believe females and males should be taught in the same school because both sexes don’t need to be sheltered. If males were only allowed to be in a school with males it would shelter them from the outside world. In the sense that the boys will not know how to act around girls because they were sheltered from the opposite sex. One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “ Education is a very important matter.” I think this is right because without education no one will prosper in life. Education is they key to success and it opens many doors for your future. No one want to accept someone in their school if they aren’t meeting the requirements, hire for a job or even marry an illiterate individual. Another sentence that I agreed with was” In my opinion they can make it hard of people to adapt to the normal world after pupils finish school. This stood out for me because I already stated that both sexes need to interact with the opposite sex. I don’t completely agree with you that Boys are better in mathematics and science, and girls - in reading and art. One reason I say this is because there are female mathematicians and Leonardo da Vinci is a male artist. There is no other reason why I disagree with you. Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because you make logical points and it is nice to hear other peoples opinion on the same topic.

I agree that co-ed schools

Submitted by Anonymous on Sun, 2013-05-12 11:29.

I agree that co-ed schools can have benefits both for boys and girls , but I disagree particularly with one point you made: "boys be better in math and science, girls - reading and art."

I live in the UK, where some of the best overall exam marks in math and science are those of girls' schools.in fact, in most notable surveys, girls have done the same as or better than boys in math and science-related subjects, suggesting it's the stereotype of different subjects for different genders that you bring up here which results in girls being discouraged from trying hard at science, rather than their overall aptitude in the subject.

Actually, I go to a girls' school, and our science marks are much better than those of the three private co-eds in the area! In the end, I think it depends on the individual - some students will do better in co-eds, some in single-sex schools - it's difficult to make generalisations.

Dear David Lomtatidze: I am

Submitted by ocotya on Sun, 2013-05-12 23:04.

Dear David Lomtatidze:

I am happy by your post “Girls and boys should be taught in separate schools” because I believe females and males should be taught in the same school because both sexes don’t need to be sheltered. If males were only allowed to be in a school with males it would shelter them from the outside world. In the sense that the boys will not know how to act around girls because they were sheltered from the opposite sex. One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “ Education is a very important matter.” I think this is right because without education no one will prosper in life. Education is they key to success and it opens many doors for your future.

No one want to accept someone in their school if they aren’t meeting the requirements, hire for a job or even marry an illiterate individual. Another sentence that I agreed with was” In my opinion they can make it hard of people to adapt to the normal world after pupils finish school. This stood out for me because I already stated that both sexes need to interact with the opposite sex. I don’t completely agree with you that Boys are better in mathematics and science, and girls - in reading and art.

One reason I say this is because there are female mathematicians and Leonardo da Vinci is a male artist. There is no other reason why I disagree with you.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because you make logical points and it is nice to hear other peoples opinion on the same topic.