Happy New Year!

by: RMorales

I was 9 years old and it was my first New Year in America. Our whole family was buying stuff for the New Year. I was getting ready with others. That day my cousin came from the army and I was glad to see him. Hours later, my family guests arrived. Within, twenty minutes the guests were going wild, the kids were throwing food and paper all over the place.

It was 11:50 till twelve o'clock they turn on the TV to see the countdown 10 second left.When the seconds finish people started playing the trumpet it was laud the way they were playing it.

when they were doing the

Submitted by sbravo on Wed, 2014-02-26 11:29.

when they were doing the countdown and celebrating with there faimily

New Year

nburton's picture
Submitted by nburton on Mon, 2014-09-08 10:11.

Dear Ronny,

I am overjoyed with your post happy new year because you wrote what was happening on new year.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is.i was 9 years old and it was my first New Year in America. Our whole family was buying stuff for the New Year. I was getting ready with others. That day my cousin came from the army and I was glad to see him.I think this stand out for me because you wrote what happens when you was nine.
Another sentence that i notice was when the seconds finish people started playing the trumpet it was laud the way they were playing it.This stood out for me because i'm thinking that you're in another country.
Your post reminds me of something that happened to me.one time i went to another counter for new years.
Thanks for your writing.I look forward to seeing what you write next, because i will comment on it.